Intro to LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method
Aujourd'hui, 23 août à 20:00
Introductory session of the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method and materials. We will cover what this method is, how and why it works. It is best understood by experiencing rather than having it explained. This will not be a lecture-style event. Come prepared to participate fully! This is a short, introductory session and we will move very fast. We will not include a comprehensive overview of the method, it's history, the studies supporting it, the myriad of applications of the method nor any case studies. Those are topics for a future event, pending demand (let us know after you try the intro!). However, by the end of the session, you will have a good understanding of what LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is great for and be able to consider how it may apply to you and your organization. What to expect: • We will each build models with LEGO bricks, assign meaning through metaphors, and share ideas through storytelling. Then a new challenge will be posed and we will repeat.
• The session will be fully facilitated so you know exactly what to do at all times.
• We won't be judging each other's builds. Only sharing, listening, and a safe environment for maximized understanding and cooperation.
• Be prepared to fully participate and ignore your phones (except to take photos of your models, if you wish).
• No food or drinks other than water. Your hands will be busy.
• Please don't be late! This intimate session will require full participation from each individual. We cannot start without you, and if we do, we cannot have you join in late as it disrupts the flow for the whole group. The method is most useful for those who want to surface all opinions within their team, consider different perspectives, empower diversity for optimal results, get aligned, strategize, while getting to know more about your teammates. Both facilitators and non-facilitators are welcome! These sessions will serve as an introduction to newcomers as well as a regular way to practice LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® for those who've participated in the past. We will have carefully designed agendas, but will be open to adjust the main challenges depending on each particular group. All sessions will be facilitated by a certified, trained facilitator of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method and materials. LEGO, SERIOUS PLAY, the Minifigure and the Brick and Knob configurations are trademarks of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this website nor this meetup group or it's events. Materials will be provided. Just bring your hands and an open mind!
Nous avons temporairement désactivé la possibilité de naviguer vers les tags.