July Intermediate-Advanced Amazon Sellers Meetup
jeu. 1 août à 01:00
* If you haven't already, be sure to register for our second annual conference, AMZInnovate - http://www.amzinnovate.com on 9/4/19
Use Code: MEETUP for $200 off! *** We'll be meeting at the Payoneer offices: 150 West 30th Street, Suite 600, NY, NY 10001 (take the elevator to the 6th floor) This is a FREE Meetup with no upsell - No soliciting please! Doors Open at 7pm - Please don't come earlier (this is an active workspace) There will also be beer, wine and pizza courtesy of Payoneer! Thanks again to Payoneer for sponsoring and being so great to our group - http://www.payoneer.com for more info! Speakers and topics Kian Golzari - I've sourced over 2,500 products from China: Here's what works in 2019 - (I recently saw Kian speak at SellerCon and can vouch he is the real deal and simply had to have him come speak!) Giorgio Piccoli - New Frontier in Sourcing and Product Development
With trade uncertainly from China it’s important to diversify your supply chain to different countries. Sourcing from China, Vietnam and Cambodia can yield excellent benefits, lower costs and reduce risk with your supply chain. Giorgio Piccoli has been sourcing products from Mexico, India, Vietnam and Cambodia since 2011. Each country has its own particularities and issues to watch out for. Giorgio can show you the benefits of sourcing from other countries while avoiding many of the obstacles that go along the way. (Dealing with the tariffs in China has been a huge topic of discussion of late and I am super excited about learning of alternatives to China) Max Segall & Shelby Frazier - Brex - Managing Cash Flow To Grow Your Business and Be More Profitable - The Brex team will lead a discussion on why cash flow management been such a massive pain point for online sellers. They'll talk through the most common financing alternatives available and the benefits and drawbacks for each. About our speakers: Kian Golzari - Product Development & Sourcing Expert
• Designed, developed, sourced, and manufactured over 2,500 products
• Manufactured products for the NBA, United Nations, Olympic Games, Ministry of Defense as well as for some of the world’s top athletes such as Neymar Jr and Kobe Bryant
• Mentored over 200 Amazon entrepreneurs on better sourcing practices
• Board Member of Sedex, a world-leading organization for empowering responsible supply chains for Fortune 500 companies.
• Spoken at international events in Hong Kong, Los Angeles, China, London, Prague, Amsterdam, Las Vegas, and many more
• Created brands for UK big box retailers such as Tesco, Argos, Aldi, and more
• Won numerous international awards including the 2017 Sunday Times Fast Track Award for Top 100 UK Companies in Export Growth Giorgio Piccoli has been an 8 figure Amazon seller for the last 3 consecutive years. He runs a 19-person team with offices in NY, Ontario, CA and Ningbo, China. He has been sourcing products from India, Vietnam and Cambodia since starting his business in 2011. In addition to selling on FBA and through Vendor Central he sells to HomeGoods, Bed Bath and Beyond, TJMaxx, Tuesday Morning and Ross stores. Brandon Fuhrmann - has been an eCommerce business owner for over 12 years, the past 4 of which he has specialized in managing a multi-million dollar Amazon brand.
Nous avons temporairement désactivé la possibilité de naviguer vers les tags.