Meetup on The Orient Express Paris, Venice, Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Istanbul!!
dim. 8 septembre à 00:00
Meetup on The Orient Express!!!! The Autumn Edition. The Orient Express, . . . you have heard it many times. The romance, the mystery, the adventure!! Of course with the opulence too! This trip brings back the romance and adventure of train travel, along with the mystery of new cities and countries. Brought back in a special way; adding value and removing inflated expense of excessive opulence by replacing it with service and contemporary refinement. The journey will mirror elements of the original Orient Express route and go from Paris to Istanbul. You will visit Paris, Venice, Vienna, Prague, Budapest and Istanbul. The trip starts in Paris and has a full two days there. Also staying two full days in Vienna, 1 3/4 days in Budapest, with full days in Venice, Prague, and Istanbul. Included Guided Tours in each city, with at least one meal a day and a wine tasting also included! Included additionally are many other options and extras. We travel as a group, and also have the flexibility of hop-on, hop-off tours and museum passes with "skip the line" option so you enjoy a complete independence. You are free to do your own thing, cater to your special interests, visit other sights and locations in the cities. You can do it independently, or you can join new friends traveling with you, and do it together. The idea is come alone, meet new like-minded people and make lifelong memories...without being stuck with the "one size fits all" tour formula. Here is a basic thumbnail:
** Paris for two full days.
- Night Train Paris to Venice
**Venice for a full day
- Night Train Venice to Vienna
**Vienna for two full days
- Night Train Vienna to Prague
** Prague for a full day
- Night Train Prague to Budapest
** Budapest for two (almost full) days
- Late flight Budapest to Istanbul
** Istanbul for full day.
- Hotels nights in Paris, Vienna, Budapest and Istanbul What was The Orient Express? The Orient Express was long-distance passenger train service that began in 1883 with the original endpoints being Paris to Istanbul. In Istanbul the Pera Palace Hotel was built in 1892 as the accommodations at the terminus. And we are staying in it!!! Although the original name became synonymous with intrigue and was a showcase of luxury with comfort at a time when traveling was still rough and dangerous. The route changed many times, and was eventually shortened to Bucharest, then later shortened to Budapest as the endpoint. And again shortened to either Venice or Vienna. By 2007 The Orient Express was only Paris to Strasbourg, and in 2009 stopped service altogether. With the train cars being updated all along they way too. So the real Orient Express is but a memory. There is a price for opulent luxury, . . . and we are not paying it. With this trip, we visit more cities, with guided tours included in each, a meal a day, as well as all transfers and hotels with concierge quality service. Give in to the lure of the rails with adventure, tempered with value resulting in memories of a lifetime. EVERY aspect of this trip is epic. Visit picturesque and storied cities. Enjoy four night trains and experience the enchantment of the rails. We are even staying in the original destination of Pera Palace Hotel in Istanbul with it's grandeur and opulence. All the details are taken care of so all you have to do is join in & revel in the magic of all the places we are traveling to. In the end you will have visited 6 countries: France, Italy, Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary and Turkey! Includes:
all train cabins
guided tours in each city
a meal a day
and more The only way to secure your spot is a $500 deposit. Fully refundable to 90 days before the event. Final payment due 60 days before $500 deposit plus the $2,790 final payment = $3,290 total cost. Limited capacity of 24 total. This trip will fill up extremely quickly. Eight spots already filled. Live the adventure instead of only dreaming it !!!