Family Pride Night at LICM | LGBT Network
dim. 30 juin à 00:00
Join us for a free night of play as we celebrate Pride Month with all LGBTQ families and allies at Long Island Children’s Museum.
• Navigate our two-story climbing sculpture
• Immerse yourself in a six-foot bubble
• Investigate why things break… and fix them
• Make friends with LICM animals
• Form your own family band
• Enjoy Messy activities
Admission is free, but reservations are required. Reserve Tickets > http://ow.ly/EyOa50uwBa7 This event is presented by the Long Island Children's Museum and the LGBT Network. The LGBT Network is 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that is a home and voice for LGBT people, their families, and support systems of Long Island and Queens.