Exploring Wedding and Portrait Photography in 2019 and Beyond
sam. 30 mars à 16:00
Register for $10 and get a $10 Unique Photo Token (good for in-store purchases) https://www.uniquephoto.com/event/092 Is portrait and wedding photography in 2019 the same it was 5 – 10 - 20 years ago? Definitely not. This industry continues to change at a pace that can be difficult to keep up with. Yesterday's shooting styles, equipment choices, post-production methods, and marketing strategies are already dated and antiquated Whether you are just starting your business or have been shooting for years, Panasonic Lumix Global Ambassador William Innes will discuss all of the major points of running a successful wedding and portrait photography enterprise in 2019 and beyond. Topics Include:
• Equipment what’s changing and where is it all headed?
• Styles – what should you be shooting?
• Post Production – how to get some of your life back.
• Marketing – what works and what doesn’t.
• Social media – don’t hate it – embrace it.
• Skills required to make it as a wedding photographer in 2018 and beyond. -------------------- WILLIAM INNES became fascinated with photography at an early age after being intrigued by the buttons and dials on his father’s camera. (William still has that camera – an East German Praktica MLT-5B). After a long career in the aerospace industry – William leaped into the wedding photography world in 2006 and has never looked back. He believes to be a great wedding photographer you need to be well versed in all kinds of photography, including portrait, landscape, action and product techniques. Besides wedding photography – William loves traveling the world to experience the food, culture and sights. To-date William has visited 42 countries. William is a member of the Panasonic Lumix Global Ambassador team – promoting mirrorless cameras across the USA. He works and lives in Santa Clarita, California with his wife and little dog. He is a member of PPA and WPPI.
Nous avons temporairement désactivé la possibilité de naviguer vers les tags.