sam. 26 janvier à 17:30
Rhythm playing is, without a doubt, one of the most important (and overlooked) skills in guitar playing. You may have mastered your chords and lead playing, but if you are a weak rhythm player you are defined by that reality. Weak rhythm players aren’t good guitarists. This is where the NYC Guitar Group Rhythm Workshop comes in! During this exciting workshop we will cover the following: · Survey of Different Types of Rhythm Playing
· A Professional-Sounding 8-Stroke Rhythm That Everyone Can Use
· A Professional 16-Stroke Rhythm That Leads to More Advanced Playing
· Exercises For Creating Many New Rhythms
· Exposure to a Variety of Different Rhythm Styles
· IMPORTANT: Palm Muting Rhythm For Taking Your Playing to The Next Level
· And Much More! IMPORTANT DETAILS: * Location: 60 Wall Street, Manhattan. Once inside the atrium, walk towards the group of people with guitars, or text/call[masked].
When: Saturday, January 26, 11:30am-1:00pm
Bring your guitar, and it would be great for you to bring a notebook for taking notes as well. We will also have some excellent instructional documents to hand out. Don't forget to invite your friends along too. ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR Beau Lee has been a professional guitar player, studio musician, and guitar teacher for 17 years, and has two decades of experience in songwriting, touring, and fronting bands. He owns two music lesson studios in the Midwest, and currently instructs from his home in Brooklyn in guitar, piano, bass, ukulele, & cello. Music is not a job for Beau — it's a passion that started at age 14 and never died out.
Nous avons temporairement désactivé la possibilité de naviguer vers les tags.