Leverage MongoDB within your current relational landscape on Microsoft Azure
mer. 23 janvier à 21:00
This meetup is customized for the Public Sector and will cover how and when you should use MongoDB & MSFT solutions vs relational, with hands-on exercises to understand deployment and design for use cases like; microservices, single view, BI & personalization, etc. What you will learn and do at meetup?
• How & Where to Use MongoDB vs Relational within your current landscape:
• Deploy geographically distributed MongoDB Clusters on Azure in minutes.
• Build your own microservice
• Visualize your schema on MongoDB
• Learn about
• Learn how to build your own dashboard with MongoDB Charts on Azure. Join Eugene Kang, a leading MongoDB expert who specialized in data systems, Java development, and systems architecture/integration. Eugene started his career at Cornell and specialized in IT at NYU. From there, he has worked as a consultant for the NYPD, and has accrued a wide range of expertise in areas ranging from finance to big data.
Nous avons temporairement désactivé la possibilité de naviguer vers les tags.