A Taste of Portugal
lun. 21 octobre à 01:00
From the colorful streets of Lisbon, to the lush Douro Valley, to the traditions of Porto you'll get a taste of what this incredible country has to offer! We'll get off the beaten path in Lady Lisboa with our community partner excursion to learn about social inclusion through art, take a day trip to the fairybook village of Sintra, and taste Portugal's unique & refreshing green wine alongside traditional port & other local specialties. The trip includes: • 7 nights’ accommodations in boutique guesthouses
• Daily breakfast, 2 dinners, & 2 lunches
• Musical fado outing with local wine
• Guided tour of Lisbon with stops at major sites
• Day-long excursion to Sintra & entry to Quinta da Regaleira
• Stop at Cabo de Roca, the western-most point of continental Europe
• Walking visit through Lisbon’s graffiti-lined neighborhoods to learn about social inclusion through art + trip donation to their organization
• Walking visit of Porto and port tasting at a local wine cellar
• Douro Valley day trip with 2 wine tastings + 1 olive oil tasting
• All activity transportation, including private van, bus, Uber and train
• Transfers to/from airport
• 1 Traverse guides guide 24/7 + local guides and drivers
• Small group experience, max 12 people For complete information and booking instructions please visit: https://traversejourneys.com/portugal/ This trip is designed & lead by your Meetup co-host, Ashley Blake. We’d love to have you along!
Nous avons temporairement désactivé la possibilité de naviguer vers les tags.