Use cases: NLP as used in actual projects
jeu. 17 janvier 2019 à 18:00
--- Description ---
If you're attending in person, please leave a message in the comments with your preference for food (pizza, wraps, no preference) In this meetup Jan Bogaerts will share his expertise in the field of Natural Language Processing (NLP).
Katya and Pavel will share the awesome NLP work they are doing at Gini.
It's an updated version of their talk at this years ML Conference in Munich, so certainly worth your time! --- Agenda ---
• 18:00 - 18:30 - Free food & drinks, sponsored by Ordina
• 18:30 - 19:30 - introduction to NLP using SPACY
• 19:30 - 19:40 - Break
• 19:40 - 20:30 - From Prototype to Live Product: Understanding Documents with Deep Learning
• 20:30 - ??:?? - Drinks, discussions and fun --- Session 1 ---
- introduction to NLP using SPACY * Text classification use case. Jan will talk about his project experience doing text classification and named entity recognition using spacy with hands on examples. Speaker: Jan Bogaerts
Jan Bogaerts has co-created several startups in Belgium, including Bragisoft (creator of conversational agents) and AllThingsTalk (1st Belgian IoT platform). Currently, Jan is the founder of Elastetic, a small software development firm that specializes in IoT and Machine Learning solutions. --- Session 2 ---
- From Prototype to Live Product: Understanding Documents with Deep Learning * At Gini we strive to develop a product which will free people from unpleasant paperwork and AI is being of great help on this mission. In my talk I will walk you through how we have implemented Deep Learning technology into our information extraction system to extract information from document images. The talk will shed light onto the network architecture including its convolutional (for image processing) and recurrent (for text classification) components and how they are built into the backend system. I will also share Gini’s experience of bringing DL prototypes developed in the research phase as POCs to actual live product. Speakers: Katya Stalpouskaya & Pavel Shkadzko Katya has joined Gini GmbH as the Product Owner of Semantics in January 2017. Since then she has been driving the AI innovation within the company which has resulted in a dedicated research team working on DL solutions for information extraction. Before joining Gini Katya worked as a computational linguist on multiple NLP projects. She is also pursuing her PhD in Communication Science at Ludwig-Maximilian University of Munich. Pavel is a semantics engineer at Gini GmbH working on a neural based solution to improve the quality of information extraction from financial documents. He has conducted research in natural language generation and automatic semantic role labeling domain using neural and statistical approaches. Pavel acquired a master degree in Language Science and Technology from Saarland University (Saarbrucken) in 2018.
Nous avons temporairement désactivé la possibilité de naviguer vers les tags.