Manhattan Fear of Singing Breakthrough Workshop: Discover Your Inner SInger
dim. 4 novembre à 20:00
$85/person — Registration required
Visit website for more info or to register:
https://www.fearofsinging.com/beginner-singing-workshop-manhattan-nov/ or message Nancy with questions. Start learning to sing in a fun, supportive atmosphere! If you’ve wanted to sing in a chorus, wished you could sing along with friends, wanted to feel more comfortable singing the Happy Birthday song, or even just get more out of singing by yourself, this full-day workshop is the perfect first step! If you can talk you can sing! Yes, EVEN YOU!! • Learn in a way that’s supportive, comfortable & fun
• Discover your own natural voice
• Become more confident – experience some singing success!
• Take home skills to start you on your way! “I really surprised myself, in many ways. I had a wonderful time and came away with more confidence than I felt possible!”
– A Workshop Participant Through a combination of games, improvisation and simple songs from around the world we’ll explore different aspects of the voice. Did you know that adults & teens can learn to sing in much the same way a child learns language — through immersion and play?! In that spirit, we’ll…
• Create a space of non-judgement, and replace the “cringe,” with curiosity!
• Make all kinds of crazy sounds and noises — just to discover what we’ve got!
• Sing familiar songs and learn new ones!
• Learn to listen differently and more deeply.
• Discover the profound joy of boldly singing with other people!
• Dig into different learning styles, discovering YOUR best inroads to music learning.
• Discuss the basics of music theory, so you’ll understand more about how songs work.
• We’ll create a tool kit of accessible techniques for you to take home and use as you develop your skills. Discover the joy of your unique voice and let go of that old idea that singing isn’t for you! "Nancy has helped me along the journey of bringing what I hear inside my head into the world. She brings a patience and a kindness to her process that focuses on joy and emphasizes the pleasure of singing. She has helped me replace my perceptions of singing failure with success, and anxiety with relaxation."
– Chris, Singing Student
Nous avons temporairement désactivé la possibilité de naviguer vers les tags.