FREE Face Yoga Class at Queens Plaza North, Long Island City, NY

ven. 21 septembre à 00:30

Fuseau horaire : Paris (GMT+02:00)

Wework Queens Plaza
Astoria
États-Unis
Astoria

Featured on Netflix Original series, "Magic for Humans," (ep 3) come and join Koko as she will be teaching a FREE Face Yoga class at Queens Plaza N, Long Island City, New York! Learn how to strengthen your facial muscles to promote anti-aging. If you have not tried Face Yoga before, check out our YouTube channel [Koko Hayashi] to give you an idea of how it works. :) Please note that filming by media is expected. A Little Information: Face Yoga is a great and natural alternative to botox or plastic surgery. Did you know that only 20% of your facial muscles are actively used by regular facial expressions? That means the other 80% that are attached to the skull start sagging due to gravity and age. The idea of Face Yoga is to wake up those sleeping muscles to counteract sagging. You will also learn how to train and stretch your facial muscles, which improves the skin's elasticity and helps with wrinkle reduction. Learn how to control your facial muscles and own them! Koko Hayashi, founder and instructor at Skin Fit Gym, was born and raised in Japan. Having practiced Face Yoga for over a decade and experiencing the benefits, both physically and mentally, she decided to bring the practice to the United States in 2017. The class will take place in a conference room, so no yoga mat is required. It'll be a free, fun and casual group class!

Source: https://www.meetup.com/fr-FR/New-York-Face-Exercise-Face-Yoga/events/254589356/


Wework Queens Plaza
Astoria
États-Unis

Fitness
Nous avons temporairement désactivé la possibilité de naviguer vers les tags.