Spring Killington Ski/Snowboard Trip
sam. 6 avril 2019 à 00:00
Introducing the first annual Killington Spring Ski/Snowboard Trip. As the mountian will be in full swing with the frigid weather behind us this will be a great time to come together with your new and old Ski/Snowboard friends. Killington is known for great spring conditions... lets enjoy them together. DETAILS: Dates: April 5 - 7. Condos: Trial Creek Condominiums CHECK IN: 6 pm Friday, April 5, 2019 CHECK OUT: 10 am Sunday, April 7, 2019 COST: Early Bird - $200 includes 2 nights of lodging and 2 days of lift tickets. Lodging only subtract $100.
(Paid by January 1st) Regular - $220 included 2 nights of lodging and 2 days of lift tickets. Lodging only subtract $100.
(Paid after January 1st) Last day to book is March 15th TO RSVP: PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [masked] AND SUBMIT YOUR PAYMENT. You can discuss with me privately your preferred method of payment. SPACE IS GIVEN OUT ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.
Those who RSVP on this meet up board but have not sent payment will not be accounted for on this trip. Equipment Rentals/Snow Sports Lessons: If you would like any type of lesson or rentals please email me for details. I am able to get group sales rates for these. Discount Food Vouchers: Great discount here.. pay $10 for a $12 food voucher good any time in the full season. CONDOS: 3 bedroom units- 1 queen bed, 4 twins, 1 queen sofa bed. Sleeps 8 people. 2 bedroom units- 1 queen bed, 2 twins, 1 queen sofa bed. Sleeps 6 people. 1 bedroom units- with 1 queen bed, 1 queen sofa bed, Sleeps 4 people. (Condo assignments will be given out 2 weeks prior to the trip date) CONDO ASSIGNMENTS: Note that the assignments are not final, but I will do my best to place groups together based on emailed requests. Again there is limitation based on condo sizes. If you would like a specific size condo please let me know. All condos will be sleeping the maximum occupancy so if there's an extra spot in that room, I will be filling it. Few things to keep in mind: • You do not have to room with people in your carpool.
• Everyone can check in at the front desk with his or her photo ID.
• You will get your own key at check in.
• The condos are townhouse style, and they are all in the same complex.
• If you have specific requirements about bedding arrangements, please talk it over amongst your condo mates.
• Due to private ownership of the rental units, a security deposit via major credit card (no bank debit cards) must be provided for each unit upon check-in. Security deposits range from $200-$400 per unit depending on the size of the unit. Pre-authorization in the amount will be taken upon check-in. The funds will be released after check out. Each condo occupants will be responsible for this deposit. CARPOOL/RIDE SITUATION: Please keep in mind that this trip is BRING YOUR OWN RIDE. The carpool list is a courtesy and please be mindful that if there are not enough drivers, you will have to find your own set of wheels. Carpool Rules: • Drivers get to choose the time and place they will pick up passengers. They also determine what time they want to leave Killington on Sunday.
• Passengers must pick up the entire tab for gas, tolls, coffee and snacks for the ride. OTHER STUFF: • I will pick up lift tickets for the entire group. Please stop by my condo Friday Night (when you arrive) to pick up your lift ticket, lesson and rental vouchers. I will email out my condo number the day of the event. • Bring your bathing suits, there's a hot tub/ pool in the recreational center. • Each unit has a fully equipped kitchen. You are welcomed to bring your own food & drinks/alcohol. Potlucks are recommended! Après Ski: We will be meeting up at the Prestons on the 1st Floor of Grand Hotel from 5PM-7PM Saturday for Apres Ski. My contact information is (646)[masked].
Nous avons temporairement désactivé la possibilité de naviguer vers les tags.