2-Hour Seminar: Killer Lead Playing
jeu. 23 août à 00:30
If you’ve attended one of our free workshops, you probably walked away with your mind blown, mysteries unlocked, and experiencing the excitement of new creative possibilities. You also probably have more questions and a hungry appetite to learn more! Attend this 2-hour Extended Seminar on Killer Lead Playing with brand new material never given in the free workshops. With two-hours instructor Beau will be able to get into more concepts. Ever wondered how really great guitarists can so seamlessly improvise up and down the entire guitar neck without thinking twice? In all reality, the best guitarists know a few things that others don't. They understand — truly understand — how scales work. HERE’S WHAT YOU’RE GOING TO LEARN IN THIS SEMINAR: • How to quickly figure out what key a song is in so you can solo
• Learn the ENTIRE pentatonic scale (every pentatonic note on the entire neck of the guitar)
• Learn the ENTIRE major scale (every major note on the entire neck of the guitar)
• Learn the trick to solo up and down the entire guitar neck in every key
• Learn pro techniques for hammer-ons, pull-offs, vibratos and harmonics
• Learn many of the best lead and speed exercises in the world CLASS DETAILS: • Cost: $80
• Special Offer: Attend both this seminar and the Mind Blowing Music Theory Seminar on August 29th, and pay only $120 for both seminars (save $40).
• RSVP: Email us at [masked] to sign-up for this class. Attendees must pre-pay through the PayPal invoice we will send you before the seminar.
• Date & Time: Wednesday, August 22nd, 6:30-8:30pm
• Location: 244 Rehearsal Studios (244 W 54th Street, Midtown, 10th Floor, Butterfly Studio)
• Bring: Your acoustic or electric guitar (no amps available at studio) Don't think this will be all learning time. We will carve out some time to get you actually playing on these scales and practicing what you've learned. The interesting thing is that sometimes the thing we need to explode in potential, is just a simple concept away. Don't miss this one! INSTRUCTOR BIO: Beau Lee has been a professional guitar player, studio musician, and guitar teacher for 18 years, and has two decades of experience in songwriting, touring, and fronting bands. He has started and owned multiple music lesson studios around the country, and currently the President and Owner of the NYC Guitar Group - a MeetUp group with over 5,300 guitarist-musicians. Music is not a job for Beau — it's a passion that started at age 14 and never died out.
Nous avons temporairement désactivé la possibilité de naviguer vers les tags.