“Being Yourself” Moving Meditation/Journey Dance
dim. 7 octobre à 19:00
“Be what you are. This is the first step toward becoming better than you are”
~ Julius Charles Hare Moving meditation is a physical and spiritual practice that connects mind, body, heart and spirit through expressive ritual movement and free style conscious dance. It is facilitated and guided rather than taught. It is a practice of letting go of control, letting go of stress, to quiet your mind and allow your body to move in the natural flow. It is a movement which transcends dance; movement as the medicine, the meditation and the reflection of life. Together we will let go of layers that don’t serve us anymore, and dance untilwe become more aware and conscious of our true, genuine selves. We will create a sacred container to reconnect our hearts, to find a communion and elevate our consciousness.
Movement helps us to find our unique path to shift from struggle to Flow, from pain to Joy, from fear to Love, from doing to Being You will:
• Deeply connect to your body
• Feel comfortable to express your emotions
• Let go of anything which doesn’t serve you anymore
• Get in touch with your true power and open to the new potential
• Celebrate Life
• Open your heart and feel connected
• Experience Bliss of coming Home to your Whole self Practice open to ALL, no need to be a dancer Wear: comfortable clothes for floor work and dance, we dance barefoot (or non-slip dance socks) Register: http://thebodyimageboutique.com/?post_type=events_post&p=25173 Facilitated by:
Certified JourneyDanceTM Guide,
Moving Meditation practitioner
Nous avons temporairement désactivé la possibilité de naviguer vers les tags.