Xamarin Hands-on Session for Devs
jeu. 17 janvier 2019 à 09:30
REGISTRATIONS VIA EVENTBRITE: http://bit.ly/2M47peI This Hands-on workshop aims at presenting the fundamentals of cross-platform mobile development (iOS/Android) using Xamarin forms. A lunch will be provided on both days. HOSTS
Your hosts for this 2-day course will be Glenn Versweyveld & Bart Lannoeye, both Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals. ABOUT IT
In this course we will:
• Create our first Xamarin forms app linked with Azure.
• Get to know how to navigate between forms pages.
• Hook up data using the MVVM pattern to the UI.
• Call a REST service to retrieve online data to represent in the app.
• Use effects to tweak the UI depending on which target OS the app is running on.
• Be introduced on how to use AI learning. AUDIENCE
Developers, students developers and job seekers with the following skills:
• Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and C#.
• Experience in any flavor of XAML is a plus. IT LEVEL & PREREQUISITE
Should be able to build and run this example on iOS, Android or UWP.
Preferably using Visual Studio 2017 or Visual Studio for MAC.
Nous avons temporairement désactivé la possibilité de naviguer vers les tags.