Welcome to the summer dance♪
sam. 28 juillet à 07:30
Welcome to the summer dance♪ Summer is the best season for dancing in Finland.
People enjoy pairdancing in "lavatanssi", the traditional and unique finnish dance events.
Why not try this merry dance that is perfect for lavatanssi? ★【Date and Time】June 28th (Sat.) 14:30-16:30
★【Place】Skyi Produce I-LAB studio
3-21-6, Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Gaien MK bldg. (B1F)
★【Reservation and Fee】
Reservation is required. (Please register until June 27th)
Capacity: First 16 applicants
Participation fee: ¥1,500 per person (Pay by cash on site.) 【Program】
- Elementary Finnish Tango & Elementary Finnish Waltz
We incorporate and combine new steps with the summer dance.
- Hunppa For Beginners
We will start practicing the basic steps of Hunppa! 【Access to the studio】
・4 minutes walk from Kitasando Station, Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line
・5 minutes walk from Sendagaya Station, JR Chuo-Sobu Line
・5 minutes walk from Kokuritsu-Kyogijo Station, Toei Oedo Line
・15 minutes walk from Harajuku Station, JR Yamanote Line 【Additional Information】
· No dress code, but please wear clothes easy to dance in.
· You cannot enter the venue with your shoes on.
Please wear socks or room shoes with heels. ( No slippers allowed.)
· Outside food & alcohol-free drinks allowed.
· We are renting the venue, so please be on time.
· Please take your trash home with you.
· No smoking, No alcohol. *The schedule may be changed due to unavoidable circumstances.
Nous avons temporairement désactivé la possibilité de naviguer vers les tags.