mar. 27 mars à 17:00
Fuseau horaire : Paris (GMT+01:00)
50€ reservation deposit, please check full price below
Saint Lary (French Pyrenees), it is a true pretty traditional town made of wood and stone (not a purpose built ski resort), all in one flat valley so no uphill walking at any time, everything is close by and it's overall, a very varied and charming place to be with lots of shops and restaurants and a few bars, even a disco. There's a superb spa called Sensoria rio, great for one of the evenings. We come every year because it's everyone's favourite.
Great for beginners and for experts. Different valleys and altitudes, peeled mountaintops, fresh powder, tree lined runs, a vast off piste for freeridenrs.... There are special beginners zone, equipped with all neccesary easy lifts to make debutantes happy. For expert there's a myriad of steep runs, vast spaces of blue-red level off piste for fresh snow days, tubes and natural half pipes to have you drool and a fantastic snowpark. You'll find amazing corners and secrets to explore for a week. They are both big places to discover!
Check last year's pics http://www.meetup.com/sportypeople/photos/12488312/ (http://www.meetup.com/sportypeople/photos/12488312/)
2/3 people per room in pretty appartments within walking distance to slopes and all the shops bars, etc
• Shared cars, shared gas. Please list your car availability and travel dates so people can join your car! If there's more that 20 people we'll hire a minibus, price will be around 50€ per trip.
We'll share a common grocery shopping bill between everyone and groceries can be used for dinner, breakfast, making sandwiches to bring to the slopes, etc.
We'll go for authentic mountain French food (raclette, fondue...) aanf there's also a few delicious brick oven pizzerias, creperies, etc.
5 DAYS - 390€ - Mar 27th to April 1th Jan (leaving Wed after work, coming back Sun in the morning)
NOTE: If there's more than 20 people, instead of shared cars, we'll get a minibus, price per trip will be 50€ approx
• A spot in a shared car (gas shared cost non included)
• 5 nights lodging
• 4 days ski pass
• Arrangement of discounted gear rental (skis, boards and boots, no clothing items)
• Arrangement of ski/snowboard lessons
• General liability and accident insurance
· Ski/Snowboard gear rental: Discounted prices on Ski and Snowboard about 60€ (prices may vary)
· Classes If you need lessons, tell us your level and if it's Ski or Snowboard. We'll make groups and do the reservations for you. Price TBD depending on group.