Bike Expedition to Spiti Valley
Spiti Valley – The Middle Land is the cold desert mountain valley situated in the north-eastern part of the Himachal Pradesh. Spiti means middle land i.e, Land between India and Tibet.
The road trip to spiti covers more than 1000kms on NH-22 (Old Hindustan – Tibet Highway) that’s termed as one of the World’s Deadliest Road. This journey is through the rugged terrain, but finally makes up to the gorgeous landscape along the way and some breathtaking views of the valley.
Its snow capped peaks, tranquil lakes, friendly & hospitable people continue to entice the travellers.
Travel361° invites passionate travellers to the thrilling Bike Expedition to the magical and rugged land of Spiti.
9th-19th June 2018
• Stay in Last village on Indo-Tibetian Border.
• Ride on World’s most treacherous road.
• Visit highest village connected by motorable road.
• Send postcards to your loved ones from World’s highest post office.
• Camping at Chandrataal Lake.
Contact us for Detailed Itinerary: