Long Weekend Tour to Shogran,Naran, Kaghan Valley (07 Dec~10 Dec 2017)Bset Offer for Snow season Tour Lahore,Islamabad 7,999/Rs#2017 Modal #Saloon Coaster #Luxury Hotel,Magical Frozen Saiful Malook Awaits You!
MPTS Office: 042-35842105 (11am to 7pm)
12 LGF Central Plaza Barkat Market Lahore – Pakistan
Balakot, Kewai, Shogran, Sri Paye, Naran, Saiful Malook, Shino,Mahandri
Separate room charges (twin sharing/Couple) 2000/- per Couple additional.
Karachi people: join us at Lhr/Isb
booking last Date:05.12.2017
• group discount minimum 5 persons
• 50% DISCOUNT for kids under 10 years with jumper seats.
• Babies who will sit on lap will be free
• 25% discount on foliding seat
Trip Duration: 3- Days
Accommodation: 02 Night Hotel Stay
Minimum temperature: 5 ⁰C
• Private Luxury Saloon air conditioned Coaster/high roof
• Jeeps as per itinerary.
• Hotel stay on 4/5/6 person sharing basis. (2 Bed + 2 Mattress)
• Separate room for couples
• Quality Meals, BBQ, (2 time Daily)
• All kind of tolls and taxes
• Basic first aid kit.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
• Personal Clothing etc
• Extras at hotels like drinks, laundry, phone calls.
• Insurance liability medical aid, and rescue etc.
• Anything not mentioned in cost include area.
• Room gas heater
Day 00 – Thu 7 Dec 2017
Departure from Lahore at 10:00 PM and travel to through M-2
Pickup/Drop:Central Plaza,Barkat Market,new Garden Town Lahore
Day 01 – Fri 8 Dec 2017
pick membars from islambad Sammi Daewo Terminal near Nust EME motorway mor at 03:30 am
Breakfast on the way Balakot or Kewai
Visit of Sri Paye by Jeeps
Check in Hotel,
Dinner & Night stay at Shogran
(Breakfast & Dinner included)
Day 02 – Sat 9 Dec 2017
Early morning departure for Naran,Saiful malook
Breakfast at Kaghan or Naran
Visit Lake Saiful Malook by Jeeps
BBQ Dinner,Bone Fire
Night stay at Hotel in kaghan or Balakot
(Breakfast & Dinner Included)
Day 03 – Sun 10 Dec 2017
Breakfast At 7:00 am Drive back to Lahore at 8:00 am
Lunch at Muzafarbad
Expected arrival Islambad at 05:00 pm
Expected arrival Lahore at 11:00 pm
End of Services
*+- 2/3 hours due to unavoidable reason.
travel on G T road
Breakfast (2Omelet, 2Paratha,1cup Tea per person)
Dinner (chicken Karahi, Fresh Chapati, Night Tea)
Breakfast (Paratha, Alo Anda/Egg, Tea)
Dinner Chicken Tikka (quarter piece BBQ),Daal, Raita, Cold Drink
Breakfast (Omelet/Half Fry Paratha, Tea)
Lunch (Chicken Biryani, Raita,salad, Cold Drink)
1) BANK DEPOSIT:
Deposit Rs.4000/- per head advance in the following account:
Bank Name: Bank Al Falah
Account Title: Muhammad Yousaf
Account #: 1004975905
branch Code# 0476
ATM # 0476001004975905
2) VISIT OUR OFFICE
Visit our office to deposit cash amount and get receipt.
Lower Ground floor, Shop # 12 LGF Central Plaza, Barkat Market, New Garden Town, Lahore.
Office Timings: 11 am - 7:00 pm (Mon-Sat)
3) EASY PAISA /MOBICASH / UPAISA/ OMNI:
Send payment through any of the above mentioned
service on the following details.
CNIC: 36502-2900969-7 || Mobile: 0322-7610424
4) Submit advance by any method & SMS/WhatsApp below details on 0332-3335544
*Trip Name and date
*CNIC numbers of participants
*Contact numbers of participants
*Total no of seats & joining from.
7 days before the departure, 50% deduction.
3 days before the departure, 75% deduction.
Less than 3 days before the departure, 100% deduction.
Checklist for Tour Preparations.
These are important, you must have
Ruck Sack, Warm Trouser, Warm Jacket, Warm hi-neck
Rain Coat or Parka Jacket and Trouser
Warm gloves, Woolen socks, Woolen cap, Sun glasses
Water bottle (normal 1.5 L bottle of any soft drink also work)
Trekking stick, Trekking boots or Durable Joggers
Torch with extra Batteries, Tissue roll
First aid basic medicines for personal use
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible to carry its own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE day of departure date.
• Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of
members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
• In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
• On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
• Company can cancel booking at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• I understand to abide by the rules & regulation & by-laws of the company, to be enforce from time to time.
• I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.
CONTACT for further queries at