Please note :
To guarantee your place in the class please create an online profile and pre-register at www.affordableyogafitness.com. If you RSVP for a class on Meetup, it does not place you on the class list. The two sites do not interface with one another. Pre-registering and paying for classes occurs via our Affordable Yoga website.
Nous n'acceptons pas les payments en liquide. Pour garantir votre place au cours, veuillez réserver sur notre site www.affordableyogafitness.com Autrement les cartes bancaires sont acceptées aux cours. Veuillez également créer un compte sur notre site. Reserver sur Meetup n'est pas pareil que réserver et payer sur notre site, les deux sites ne communiquent pas entre eux.
WE CANNOT ACCEPT CASH PAYMENTS. The cost of this class is 6€. Credit cards are accepted at the class, but please create an Affordable Yoga profile on our website in advance.
You can view this class as well as our full schedule of events at www.affordableyogafitness.com/apps/mindbody/list-schedule.
We strongly encourage you to check our website schedule for any time or room changes. Affordable Yoga cannot be held responsable for any change accidentally not made to MeetUp as our website schedule is the primary one.
HATHA FLOW YOGA - This Hatha Flow class will focus on the breath, proper alignment of postures, and simple, yet dynamic transitions to strengthen the physical body and calm the mind. Intensely focused postures with modifications for every level, and a deeply relaxing cool-down will be offered. This class could be considered the merging point between the traditional Hatha (static) and Vinyasa (fluid) offerings.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
-Mat or towel (there are not mats available to borrow in the spaces)
-Optional - Yoga props - blocks, straps, cushions, etc
*Yoga mats and carrying bags are available to purchase for 24€ each. Non-toxic materials, variety of colors, size: 63cm x 183cm. Follow link to purchase: http://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioId=39852&stype=43&prodid=10162
Mats can be delivered to our classes in the locations in 75001 (St. Roch), 75015 (Etienne Pernet) and 75009 (Studio Bleu). Once ordered, email [masked], and let us know during which class and at which location you would like to pick up your mat. Please bring your receipt and arrive 15 minutes before class to allow time to collect your mat. In some cases a few days notice may be needed to make sure the mat is at the class, so we appreciate your patience if and when this happens.
WHAT TO WEAR
-Comfortable clothes that don't restrict movement
-This class is generally practiced barefoot
*Showers and designated changing facilities available only at Studio Bleu in 75009; all other indoor locations have restroom facilities available for changing.
This class is open to every level of practitioner from beginners on up. Our instructors give careful guidance to ensure that everyone is comfortable in the foundation of the posture, and modifications to increase or decrease the intensity of each position will be available. Feel free to ask for modifications.
Our team of qualified teachers is here to offer you safe, fun, and rewarding classes. To get to know them better, please visit our profile page here: http://www.affordableyogafitness.com/apps/mindbody/staff
To see who is teaching this class, please see our online schedule here: http://www.affordableyogafitness.com/apps/mindbody/list-schedule
This class is lead entirely in English. If English is not your first language, explanations in French may be possible as well, although each teacher's level varies.
- Pre-registering for the class is how you reserve your spot. Checking in with the instructor is how they each get paid.
- Please be sure to give the instructor your name before the start of class so that they can check you in to our system for an accurate count of students. This allows us to keep proper records of attendance and best decide which classes to add or keep in the future.
Please notify your instructor if you have undergone any recent surgeries or are currently experiencing any physical injuries. While yoga has many very beneficial health effects, we want to know how to best work with each of our student’s individual restrictions. Please consult a doctor if you have any personal concerns about practicing yoga.
CANCELLATION AND ATTENDANCE POLICIES
- If you cannot attend a class for which you have pre-paid and reserved, you can cancel online any time up 2 hours before the class start time.
- If you do not cancel within 2 hours before the start time, your class credit will be counted as having been used.
- If you are running late, you will be able to join the class up to 20min after it starts. In order to keep your place in the case of running late, please notify the teacher 15 minutes before the class starts via text message. Teacher phone numbers are listed in the ‘Contact Us’ section. http://www.affordableyogafitness.com/pages/contact
- In cases where class capacity is at its maximum, if you do not cancel and do not notify the teacher of your lateness, your place may be given away.
- This policy applies to all class pass or membership payment schemes. But keep in mind that there is no expiration date on class passes and memberships. So it’s better to cancel ahead of time and keep your credit than letting it be counted as used for a class you weren’t able to attend.
- If you are an Unlimited Membership holder, we ask you to treat your class reservations with the same respect as you would if you were booking individual classes. In cases of 2 consecutive 'no shows', your ability to book online may be suspended.
- We have an Open Door Policy where we do not restrict anyone to drop by and attend the class even if they did not have a chance to reserve in advance. Everyone is welcome to come and join us even if it is a last minute decision!
- In this case, check-in with the instructor upon arrival to be added to the class list. Students who have not previously registered in the Affordable Yoga database will need to create their online profile and purchase class credit onsite, which can take some time and is subject to a network signal or wifi. As you are already on our site, reading this right now, save yourself some time and create your profile now!
-Drop in visitors will be welcome to join the class on a first come, first served basis. If the class is showing as being fully booked in advance, drop in places may still be made available at the beginning of the class IF there are late cancellations or no shows. If the class still looks to be full when you drop in, you will be asked to wait until five minutes before to see if there is space.
- Class capacity limit will be set at the physical capacity of each room and shown on our website.
As we rent space in several venues across Paris, please verify the class location as listed on our schedule: http://www.affordableyogafitness.com/apps/mindbody/list-schedule
Location addresses and transportation details can be found on the ‘Contact Us’ page: http://www.affordableyogafitness.com/pages/contact
When you enter the building, look for the Affordable Yoga signs to guide you to your specific room. Any problems, follow link for teacher's phone numbers: http://www.affordableyogafitness.com/pages/contact
*Please note that there is limited mobile phone reception at the studios. If you need to contact the instructor, please do so at least 20 minutes before the start of class. Since our teachers will be busy checking in students with their personal smartphones starting 15 minutes before class, please send a text as opposed to calling as they will most likely not be able to take a call. No communication will be possible after the start time of class.
- All Multi Class Passes have no expiry date.
- All Single Drop-In classes are valid for 12 month from the date of purchase.
- All Complimentary Classes offered from Affordable Yoga have no cash equivalent or monetary value and can only be used to attend classes, not to purchase other services or products on our website.
- In circumstances where a refund is requested by customer or offered by Affordable Yoga & Fitness, it will be given in the form of class credit into the customer's online Affordable Yoga account. This credit can be given in form of specific class credit, or general account credit to use towards a range of our products and services at your convenience and preference.
- For other services and packages, refunds back onto credit cards will only be given in exceptional circumstances.
- We offer a convenient online self service functionality and you may cancel your future reservations up until 2 hours before the class to automatically receive credit back into your account to use later.
DISCOUNTED CLASS PASSES
If you find it easier to pay for a group of classes all at once, but are not sure if you can commit to coming on a regular basis, we have a special offer to reward you for your loyalty without the risk of losing your credit
- All our multi-class passes have NO EXPIRY! You can use them to attend either the 60 or 90 minute classes, depending on the type of class pass you purchase
Lots of variations are possible! Follow link for more details: http://www.affordableyogafitness.com/pages/prices--packages
BECOME A MEMBER!
Do you come to our classes once a week or more? Are you looking for a way to commit to your fitness goals? If yes, then you can benefit from even more discounted prices by joining our monthly membership program! The auto-renew memberships are available in 1, 3, 6, and 12 month increments. The more of a commitment you make, the more you save! For further details, follow this link: http://www.affordableyogafitness.com/pages/members
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION: