Explore the untravelled roads of Aammiq wetland reserve,
packed with picturesque scenery of local farms and goergous flat easy trails.
+ Length: approx 20km
+ Type: offroad
+ Terrain: pebbled, sandy
+ Level: easy (+) to medium (+)
**Transportation from Beirut to Aammiq is not provided - for those who are coming by car, kindly let us know if you can carpool other participants.
**Bicycles will be provided on the spot at Hosh Aammiq.
8:30 a.m.: Gathering in Hosh Aammiq
**Hosh Aammiq is located in Aammiq village
**Whatsapp us to send you the GPS location
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.: Cruising the trails.
**You have the option to have lunch at Tawlet Ammiq (a discount will be provided for bike riders - 38$ instead of 44$)
3- Who can join the ride?
+ Newbies with a fair endurance level and riding skills (balance, handling, etc.)
+ Skilled mountain bikers
4- Services & fees :
25.000 LBP , covering:
- Reserve entrance ticket
**If you have your own bicycle, 7.000 LBP will be deducted.
5- Booking on email@example.com mentioning:
- Full name and age
- Student? Couple?
- Phone number
- Number of bicycles needed
Choose your bike size :
XS : 1.55 - 1.69m
S: 1.70 - 1.74m
M: 1.75 - 1.79m
L: 1.80 - 1.85m
XL: 1.86 - 1.90m
XXL : 1.91 - 1.95m
6- What to bring:
**Backpack for your belongings (max weight 2.5kg)
**Cycling gloves and sunglasses
**Bandana (in case you want to rent from us a helmet)
7- Kindly note that:
- Participants under 18 are not allowed to ride unless they are accompanied by their parents or family member during the ride OR a signed paper + email by one of the parents permitting their children to participate.
- Wearing a helmet is mandatory, or else you are not permitted to ride
- Respecting the marshal’s regulations is essential to insure your safety and prevent any accident.
- Punctuality is a must, please be on time at the rally point.
This ride is covered by Commercial Insurance, supported by Skaff Real Estate and Tawlet Aammiq