Our weekly morning rides are an introduction for non-bikers to the cycling world. We allow you to experience the city's vibes, enage in an active cycling community, and above all promote a cycling culutre.
Whether you are riding for recreation or sports, you will be enhancing your basic riding skills, developing your endurance and staying fit.
1- Group Level:
/Group A - Medium level, 25km : Gemayze - Mar Mkhael - Corniche El Naher - Adlie - Furn El Shebak - Badaro - Ras El Nabeh - Sodeco - Sassine Square - Monnot - DT - Bliss Street - Manara -
Ain El Mrayse - Biel - DT - Gemayze.
---Fair pace, short climbs, short brakes.
---Ride duration : approx 2h30min
/Group B - Beginner, 15km: Gemayze - Mar Mkhael - Corniche El Naher - Adlie - Furn El Shebak - Badaro - Mathaf - Sodeco - Monnot - DT - Gemayze.
---Slow pace, minor climbs, fair brakes.
---Ride duration : approx 2h00min
8:00 a.m. - Gathering at CycloSport, Gemayze Street
8:30 a.m. - Departure
10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.: End of the ride in Gemayze Street
3- Quick Tips:
- Bring your ID
- Have 2L of water and power bars
- Bring a Bandana if you want to rent a helmet from the shop
4- Road regulations:
- Wearing a helmet and respecting road signs are mandatory
- Never bypass on the right of the cyclist in front of you
- Always keep some distance with the cyclist in front of you, as well as with parked cars on your right hand and sidewalks.
- Stay alert at road junctions and commit to the cycling marshals' instructions
- Don't text/talk on the phone while riding.
Student: 15.000 LBP with bike rental or 5.000 LBP with own bicycle (Student card required)
Non-students: 20.000 LBP with bike rental or 7.000 LBP with own bicycle.
Booking is a must on email@example.com - Upon booking, kindly mention the group you'd like to join.
**Our rides are covered by Commercial Insurance.