Sandhan Valley Adventure
Sandhan valley is that part of the beautiful sahyadri mountain ranges which offers challenging trek. This trek is unique experience combining adventure activity such as rappelling and staying amidst the nature.
Located in nagar district, Sandhan Valley is undoubtedly the valley of adventure. This water carved valley is 200ft deep and aprox 2km long. Descending sandhan valley through its narrow streaks with 200ft rock wall on both sides is always a memorable experience.
9th - 10th DEC 2017
9th Dec 2017
1. Reach Kasara by slow train which starts from CST
2. Meet at Kasara railway stn.
3. Reach Samrad by private vehicle.
4. Post breakfast start the trek
5. Be prepared to get wet. We will be crossing water pools.
6. After lunch rappel down rock patch of 45ft and reach the stay point.
7. Overnight stay.
10th Dec 2017
1. Freshen up and post breakfast proceed to Dehene village.
2. After reaching Dehene, start journey towards Kasara railway stn by vehicle.
3. Catch train to Mumbai.
Trek ends with amazing memories.
1. Transportation cost from Kasara to Samrad village and back to Kasara.
2. Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary.
3. Rappelling and camping charges.
4. Tents on triple sharing basis.
1. Transportation from Mumbai to Kasara and back.
2. Other than mentioned above.