It’s a small fort near the ranges of Matheran on northeast side of #Panvel at a distance of 3-4 km on west side of #Neral. It is also known as #Vikatgad and has an elevation of 2100 feets. The forts and hills in and around #Peb Fort are #Nakhind, #Chanderi, #Mahasmal and #Prabalgad. This fort is visible from the edge of Panorama Point at Matheran or from #Matheran Toy Train after you cross the One Kiss Tunnel.
06:00 - Catch the 6:10 am #CST-#Karjat fast local (#Dadar-6:24, #Thane-6:50)
08:00 - Reporting time at Neral Station near main ticket counter. Introduction, Tea & Breakfast
08:45 - Take a taxi to Dasturi naka.
09:30 - Reach Dasturi naka and start trek
11:30 - Reach Peb fort, explore and have lunch.
13:00 - Start descend toward Dasturi naka taxi stand.
15:00 - Reach Dasturi naka and take taxi till neral.
16:00 - Reach Neral station and take next train to #Mumbai
Fees: Rs. 500 is to be paid in advance (Non-refundable)
- Morning #tea & #breakfast
- Neral to Dasturi naka and back in a Taxi
- Expertise charges.
- Bottled water or soft drinks
- Train tickets till Neral
- Any other charges not mentioned above.
--- Send your money in following account ---
Name: - Suhas Patil
Bank name: - IDBI BANK, Mohopada branch
A/c. no. 0784 1040 0003 3673 (savings)
IFSC code: - IBKL0000784
For paying through Paytm: 7276871749
Suhas Patil: 7276871749 (Also available on WhatsApp)
Things to be carried:
- Medical and consent form -https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDsRRLH0uscR1J1VWJ1aHhPV3c/
- Packed lunch
- 2 liters of water (preferably in PET bottles)
- Good trekking or sport shoes.
- We appreciate participants carrying juice packets and fruits like Oranges, dates etc.
Our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/darkgreenadventures
Our Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/darkgreenadventures