THIS EVENT IS AT CAPACITY BUT PLEASE REGISTER FOR OUR WAITLIST ON THE EVENTBRITE LINK TO BE NOTIFIED OF FUTURE SESSIONS.
Register for tickets at the Eventbrite page.
Tuesday October 17, 2017 from 2 to 4 p.m.
Whether you are starting, expanding or operating a business, there are always questions. The first step to becoming an entrepreneur is to gather as much information as possible. Join us at the St. John’s Business Information Centre at 348 Water Street for a complimentary information session on Tuesday Oct 17 to start your research.
- Overview of Business advisory and financial services offered by Metro Business Opportunities
- Overview St. John's Business Information Centre
- Starting a home based business in St. John's
- Starting a business in a commercial building
- Federal and provincial information needed to start a business - Canada Business Network
Spaces are limited. Register today.