Harihar fort is modern easy name based on original name Harshgad. Thrilling part of this trek is the stairs carved on the rock sheet.
Difficulty: Moderate, Highest elevation: 3500 feet, distance: 10 k.m. approx
• Reporting time at Kasara - 03:00 AM (Take 12:10 AM CST - Kasara local train)
• Reach Nirgudpada village - 5:30 a.m.
• Fresh up & Breakfast at base village- 30 minutes.
• Introduction & event briefing - 15 minutes.
• Ascend trek to Harihar from the base village (2 hours approx).
• Explore Harihar fort - 1 hour.
• Descend back to the base village (2 hours approx).
• Lunch on the way to Vaitarna.
• Visit Upper Vaitarna dam & backwaters -1 hour.
• Return journey to Kasara from base village.
• Bid adieu to the event and share the captures, memories later through Whatsapp group.
INR 850 per head, Inclusive of hired vehicle journey from Kasara - Nirgudpada - Kasara, Breakfast & Veg Lunch.
If we incur extra expense, it will be shared accordingly.
How to Register:
Step -1: Go through the following online payment http://go.eventshigh.com/hari
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if participant is not available in WhatsApp.
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes/ hiking Sandals/ outdoor boots/ sports shoes with thick sole.
• Comfortable clothes (avoid tights, casuals, trousers).
What to Bring:
Carry a rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 3 liters of water.
• Dry fruits, ready to eat food, chocolates, snacks.
• Cap/ Hat, Sunscreen lotion, mosquito repellent.
• toiletry kit, Personal medicines if any
• Spare set of clothes & flipflops/ slippers.
• Don't wear jewelry items or expensive accessories.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable (plastic) wastage.
• ID Proof is mandatory
• optimistic mind and be a good team player
How to reach:
From Central ZONE take Kasara Fast train(12:10 AM), disembark at Kasara Station.
Check M-Indicator/ridlr for precise timings.
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• Organizer have a right to move the participant to No or Waiting list.
• participants should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Do not play loud music or tease animals during trek.
• Avoid deodorant or perfume.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption .
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facility is inadequate during the course of event.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• No group discount.
• We rely on third party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and feasible, It also includes the convenience fee along with the main event fee which will be shown at check out that should be borne by the participant.
• A refund of 40% is paid if participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event.
• No refund for no show.
Ramblers IG handle: https://www.instagram.com/ramblersindia/