The Ngong Hills are peaks in a ridge along the Great Rift Valley, located southwest near Nairobi, in southern Kenya. The word "Ngong" is an Anglicization of a Maasai phrase "enkong'u emuny" meaning rhinoceros spring, and this name derives from a spring located near Ngong Town.
The Ngong Hills, from the eastside slopes, overlook the Nairobi National Park and, off to the north, the city of Nairobi. The Ngong Hills, from the west side slopes, overlook the Great Rift Valley dropping over 1000 Metres (4,000 feet) below, where Maasai villages have been developed.
The hike takes 4 - 5 hours .from Ngong part to Kiserian side .
we will then leave for Olepolos where we willl have our lunch and take a swim (OPTIONAL) OR we simply get back to NAIROBI.
Non Residents 3000
Transport to and fro
Armed guide fee
A bottle of water
* Tips and gratuities
What to carry:-
* Additional drinking water as only 1ltr provided.
* Snacks, energy bars/packed lunch.
* Sun screen
* Rain jacket (just in case of change of weather)
* Proof of identification.. ID/Passport
- Casual slacks or cargo pants
- Comfy hiking shoes (No Sandals,doll shoes,official shoe or heels)
- No skirts
- Hat/cap for sun protection
- Light n warm clothing
For all inquiries and bookings call/text/whatsapp 0723297800.
bookings via mpesa on till no.254819.
OR Eazzypay till NO. 0766254819
Pay Kshs 1000 or full amount to confirm booking.
Adventure All The Way!!!!