Join Traverse Pakistan for a magical trip to "The Land of Giants" (Deosai) and Skardu.
Book Now: http://goo.gl/forms/FHnqylo9kT0IyvHD3
Top Features of trip:
largest waterfall of Pakistan(Manthoka)
50% advance for reservation.
Title: TRAVERSE PAKISTAN
Account number: 1200225347423
Branch code: 1200, F-11 Markaz
12:00 am: Departure from Lahore
05:00 am: Departure from Islamabad
01:00 pm: Lunch at Naran
02:00 pm: Departure from Naran
05:00 pm: Visit to Babusar Top
08:00 pm: Dinner and Stay at Hotel Shaheen Gilgit
05:00 am: Breakfast at Chillas
06:00 am: Departure for Skardu
01:00 pm: Lunch at Astak
01:00 pm: Departure for Skardu
05:00 pm: Visit lower Kachura Lake or Shangrilla
09:00 pm: Dinner and Stay at Hargisa Hut at Skardu
06:00 am: Breakfast at Skardu
07:00 am: Departure for Manthoka Waterfall
08:00 am: Visit Shigar Desert
12:00 pm: Lunch at Manthoka Waterfall
01:00 pm: Departure for Khaplu
03:30 pm: Visit Khaplu Fort
05:30 pm: Visit Chaqchan Mosque
08:00 pm: Dinner and Stay at Karakoram Lodge Khaplu
05:00 am: Breakfast at Khaplu
06:00 am: Departure for Deosai
09:30 am: Visit Sadpara Lake
(Jeep Safari in Deosai Plains)
12:00 pm: Short Stay at Bara Pani
02:00 pm: Arrival at Sheosar Lake
10:00 pm: Dinner and Camping at Sheosar Lake
06:00 am: Breakfast at Sheosar Lake
07:00 am: Departure for Astore Valley
02:00 pm: Lunch at Astore
03:00 pm: Departure for Rama Meadows
06:00 pm: Explore Rama Meadows
08:00 pm: Dinner and Camping at Rama Meadows
08:00 am: Breakfast at Rama
10:00 am: Visit Rama Lake
12:00 pm: Departure for Astore
02:00 pm: Lunch at Astore
03:00 pm: Departure for Chillas
10:00 pm: Dinner and Stay at Chillas
06:00 am: Breakfast at Chillas
07:00 am: Departure for Naran
01:00 pm: Lunch at Naran
02:00 pm: Departure for Islamabad
11:00 pm: Arrival at Islamabad
Contact for Details
>Food (Breakfast, Dinner and Lunch as mentioned in the itinerary)
>Hotel Expense (3/4 max in one room)
>Services of a Guide
>Basic first aid kit
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
>Porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant)
>Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
>Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
>Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
>Any item not mentioned above >Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
>Personal insurances of clients
>Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
Participants need to bring:
Abdul Hanan 0321-6650670
Kashif Manzoor 0335-1589132
Happy Be the Bounteous Realm
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Traverse Pakistan strictly follows these terms and conditions. You are supposed to read all of them before signing up a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts like un availability of hotels after the closing date of registrations. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11: Cancellation Policy:
1. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
2. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
3. 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
4. 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
5. 20% deduction charges for "Early booking discount" holders on cancellation after 7 days will be applicable.
12: In case of refund, Company will make refund within 6 working days.
13: Organizers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
14: The Organizers reserves the right to use group photos for electronic/digital media.
15: Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
16: The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline,
17: Food shall be decided by the management (You can ask for the menu firstname.lastname@example.org)
18: Read the Services not Included Portion Carefully