If You Are Interested in:
- Scholarships & Graduate studies
- Study Abroad
- Building your CV qualifications
- Freelancing & working in multicultural environment
THEN .... THIS COURSE IS MADE FOR YOU 👌🏻
IELTS ( International English language Testing System ) is a basic requirement for multiple opportunities. In this course You will learn not only IELTS test-solving techniques, but also Academic English Skills that will boost your English level & IELTS Score ..
By the end of the course, students will:
• Learn about the format of the four different test modules; listening, reading, writing and speaking and their grading, question format and time keeping.
• Practice and develop skills and strategies by completing IELTS-style practice tests
• Enrich the Basic Academic English level by covering most important Grammar, Spelling, and punctuation lessons that will help you in the test.
• Be more confident and accurate in their use of the language.
• Have a better understanding of the link between classroom practice, homework and exam tasks.
• Develop more independent learning strategies (self study techniques).
• Build vocabulary knowledge in various topics & put them in a correct way
• Have a solid knowledge of IELTS test solving techniques that will boost their score.
• Take sample tests, in-class activities and receive personalized feedback
• Solve an entire IELTS test under the same exam conditions
30 hours course program over 5 weeks + one entire Exam condition.
6 hours a week divided into two classes per week ( 3hrs class ).
Start: 16 Sept at 4 PM
Cost: 550 (Instead of 850) and ONLY 500 for undergraduates
🔺 Limited Number for discount
📌 Book your place NOW by reservation at GROOT Workspace ( At any time from 10 AM to 10 PM )
About the Instructor:
- Yasmīne Al Shārkawy, Graduate from the AUC (the American University in Cairo) class 2012 Majoring in Biotechnology & Genomics; holding a bachelor degree in Science and double Minor (Chemistry and Digital Arts).
- Exposed to multiple English Course work such as: Rhetoric English, Composition & academic writing, Critical & philosophical thinking implemented in both English reading & writing, and English Teaching.
- Teaching Assistant, Spring 2016 in the AUC school of science & engineering.
- Public speaker & interviewer of public figures in Four of AUC annual conferences.
- Participated in number of trainings & extracurricular activities regarding teaching adults & young ages as well.
- Have a practical experience in teaching academic English & as a trainer for business related English and soft skills.
- Freelance writer & translator (Articles, projects, and technical reports and studies)
- IELTS score 8/9
Waiting for you