Riding a motorcycle at night will be an awesome experience for us in this Monsoon ending
Weather will be cool and we will be doing the jungle wala route i.e
Dang....Mahal route to Saputara
So let's enjoy our 2nd night ride to Saputara....
Date : Saturday 16th September 2017
Assembly time : 9:30 pm
Assembly place : at Khetla Appa Tea Centre, Opp Rangoli Restaurent, Dumas Rd.
Ride starts sharp at 10:00 pm
RULES N REGULATIONS :
This ride is open for only Royal Enfield Riders.
For the harmony and safety of the individual and the group. However, we expect you to follow the below mentioned rules very strictly, failing which we may exclude that particular participant from the rest of the ride.
• RESPECT everyone’s time and reach the assembly point ON TIME!!!
• HELMETS, SHOES AND RIDING GEAR ARE MANDATORY for Rider AND for pillions Helmets and Shoess - one won't be allowed to join the ride without a helmet, shoes & riding gear.
• ALWAYS ride in the formation assigned to the group.
• PLEASE KEEP THE HEADLIGHTS ON THROUGH OUT THE RIDE!!!
• Come equipped for the ride with - valid license. its better if you have the bike papers (RC book, PUC, insurance) ready too. NO LICENSE NO RIDE!!!
• Please maintain just about braking distance and maneuvering space from the rider around u.
• If in case anyone has to leave the group for any reason, please inform any of the Core member
• Keep the bike ready with enough fuel and air pressure checked the day before the ride.
• Stay behind the group pilot - and keep riding safe on the left lane of the road.
• DO NOT litter here and there, keep the places clean wherever we go.
• Do not attend phone calls, or smoke or spit while riding.
• ANY KIND OF INTOXICATION WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON THE RIDE. DISREGARD FOR THIS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EXPULSION.
FOR Joining the RIDE PLEASE CONTACT the CORE TEAM :
Naysheel : + 91 99093 99933
Bhavesh : +91 98251 29430
Rutubhadra : +91 98255 27027
Pinkesh : +91 99985 00024
Mayank : +91 94261 84747
THE MANAGEMENT WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF LOSS OR ACCIDENT.
RIGHT TO ADMISSION RESERVED.
ROYAL BROTHERS CLUB