Dubai Yoginis and Yogis, and everyone who would like to deepen their practice, learn safety tips and try new challenging poses in your yoga practice mark your calendars for the Master Yoga Class on Monday, September 11th, 08:00 – 10:30 pm at Inspire Yoga Pilates and Fitness with Master Trainer Natalia Fata (E-RYT 500).
September Yoga Master Class teaching will be all around the Flexibility:
* How to increase flexibilty in muscles without injuring yourself?
* How to open tight areas in your body (Hamstrings, Shoulders, Chest, Lower Back)?
* How to increase a range of movement in joints (Hip joints, Spine and Shoulders)?
* What are secrets of Flexibility?
* Differences and effects in dynamic and static stretches?
FEE: 150.00 AED
The BENEFITS of the Yoga Master Class:
* you will learn how to safely try and experience a new advanced peak pose or complex of asanas under the supervision of the Master Trainer,
* you will learn new yoga asanas,
* you will learn how to work with and how to carefully open targeted areas,
* you will understand the principles, alignment, safety points, targeted areas and necessary preparations,
* you will be able to ask general, personal practice, yoga and anatomy related question,
* and much more,
ABOUT NATALIA FATA (@yoganati)
Natalia’s introduction to yoga happened 17 years ago when she came to Turkey for her studies through the book that inspired her to start practicing Yoga. She is E-RYT 500 and YACEP Trainer with over 11 years of yoga experience and over 8 years/6,000 hours of experience in teaching yoga in Hatha, Vinyasa, Ashtanga and Yin Yoga styles. She teaches in a thought provoking ways letting the students to reach beyond the limits of their mind and body while experiencing the joy of being present and in balance. Being energy sensitive and a light worker, she has an amazing way of understanding students various needs and is helping them to achieve their goals. Her main goal in teaching is to help all her students experience the joy of wholeness by bringing them into balance, physically, mentally and emotionally. She inspires people to find the enjoyment, harmony and meaning in their lives. Her teachings and classes are suitable for all levels and challenging not only physically but also mentally.