4 classes /
Once a Week - 3 Hours Class
Sundays 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Sep 10th, 17th & 24th oct 1st
Mondays 11:00am - 2:00pm
Sep 4th, 11th, 18th & 25th
Number of participants: A minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5
ALL CLASSES HAVE TO BE RESERVED AND PAID AT LEAST 3 DAYS IN ADVANCE
With The Art of Cake Decorating you'll learn how to use many essential tools and techniques of cake decorating, you will learn to make those impressive cakes you’ve always admired.
For Beginners – Teens – Adults
Class 1 - General talk about cake (cake, sugar, colors, stores, tools, butter, general tips).
- Frosting: what it is, how to make it.
- Home made fondant: what it is, how to make it, coloring it.
- Ready made fondant: rolling it, coloring it.
- Preparing ready-made cake, cutting layers, filling cake with frosting, how to cover cake with fondant.
- Cut and paste technique, cutting fondant shapes and paste on cake.
- Take your first cake home and enjoy!
Class 2 - Start the class by preparing cake (cut, fill)
- Color ready made fondant
- Cut fondant from cake and fill with another color
- Use brush coloring on cake, use pen colors on cake.
- Take cake home!
Class 3 (half professional class) - Choosing a cake to do from magazine
- Prepare cake (shape it if needed)
- Cover cake
- Do 3D shapes on cake
Class 4 (Flower class)- Present flower tool kit
- Start your adventure by creating: baby’s breath flower, daisies, tulips, leaves, roses, lilly, Calla
- Decorating cakes up with flowers.
- Take your cake home!
Price includes all the needed materials.
Nesrine Nagy has always loved anything to do with arts and crafts, her desire to make wonders with cakes has given her the drive to be able to become a professional cake decorator. For three years she worked on perfecting the cake decorating techniques as she took on clients to make special cakes for their personal occasions. Today she is teaching others the things she has learnt to make it easier to everyone to bring that passion into their kitchen without having to go through it all to find the perfect way to make the perfect cake.
For more information, please contact:
Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/ArtCafeEgypt
10b road 11 between 85 & 86
Main door from canal street ( facing McDonald's street 9)https://goo.gl/maps/ai6xskfdvvo
Working hours :
from Saturday to Wednesday from 10am -10pm & Thursday from 10am-7pm
Closed on Friday.
During Ramadan Art Cafe will close at 5pm