This is a FREE Info Session about Make Peace program. The program is designed to help you deal with conflicts in your work environment. Working in a peaceful environment is always good to have.
Here are a few hints on the program and the instructor. You'll know a lot more in the info session.
By the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
1. Understand how our brain functions under work conditions
2. Recognize some techniques to control behavior
3. Identify different personality types.
4. Recognize the effects of cognitive biases on decision making
5. Identify the elements of conflict
6. Recognize the benefits of win-win resolutions.
7. Identify the elements of power in negotiations.
8. Understand how to prepare for negotiations.
9. Recognize the basic elements of negotiations
Mohammad Tawfik, PhD.
MSc & PhD, Mechanical Engineering, University of Maryland, USA.
Coordinator of the Space and Communications Engineering Program, Zewail University of Science and Technology.
Adjunct assistant professor, AUC.
Teaching: Strategic Management, Negotiation and Meeting Management Skills, Communication Management.
Lectured at Cairo University, Emirates Aviation College, BUE & GUC.
Honors & Awards:
National Encouragement Award, Egypt 2008.
Who’s who in the world, 2010.
Outstanding Lecturer Award, GUC, October 2006.
Location: Almaqarr Coworking Space - Heliopolis.
Time and Date: 5:30 p.m - 7:30 p.m. (Fri. Aug 18th)
It's a free session, but seats are limited. Registration is a must:https://goo.gl/forms/5jjc6tB1Z0LNmVM43
We'd love to communicate in casre you need anything: 01140815315