We hereby invite you to participate in our training Secretarial Management, which will start on October 4th, 2017.
A secretary is the business card and key-person of every company, with lots of responsibilities and a busy schedule. The training Secretarial Management is meant for secretaries, receptionists and other administrative personnel who want to be professionals.
What you'll be learning:
This training offers you the opportunity to increase your know-how and skills in:
- your role, responsibilities and authorities
- organizing yourself and your boss
- organizing your workload
- organizing special activities (e.g. business trips, meetings)
- filing systems
- making business reports and presentation techniques
- taking minutes
- handling mail
- telephone skills/attitude
- public relations and publicity
- business etiquette
- meeting effectively
- planning and meeting deadlines
How do we work?
The most important characteristic of this training is that it is immediately applicable and that results are directly visible. Needless to say that a professional approach, with experienced trainers and the aid of instructional movies, workbooks and role plays, forms an integral part of this course.
The training lasts 4 sessions of 3 hours.
Dates : October 4, 11, 18 and 25, 2017.
Location: ATIA, Conference Room, Pedro Gallegosstraat 6
Time: from 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
For additional information and registration please contact us by
Email: email@example.com or give us a call at
Telephone : 594-5533 / 587-7850 or Fax number 587-6011.
For info about our services visit our web site at www.bpinterface.com
UPGRADING PEOPLE IS OUR BUSINESS !
The most comprehensive training programs to improve productivity and increase efficiency. B & P Interface is pleased to announce the training schedule for the months of January through April 2017. We can also provide these training sessions, as customized In-Company training.
• Warehouse & Logistic (August 19)
• Labor Law in Aruba (August 28)
• Administrative Assistant (August 30)
• Supervisory Skills Basic (August 30)
• Disciplinary Procedures (August 31)
• Secretarial Management (October 4)