Selon le cas, de nouvelles dates appraîtront bientôt ou l'activité proposée sera définitivement supprimée.
lun. 14 août à 12:30/strike>
We've been hosting language exchange events for 3 years (500+ events) which have been fun & interesting but the time for change has arrived.
So ...... introducing our NEW, FRESH & FUN language exchange event .....
Language exchange with a difference; topic based with 4 rounds which give the events great energy and increase the # of fellow members we meet and so more opportunities to make friends.
More good reasons to join;
- structure that optimizes fun & original speaking practice
- different fun & interesting topics @ every table
- the location; Shimbashi is in central Tokyo and has very convenient access
- the venue is a popular Irish pub
- our own private space
- it's a reasonably priced pub; 1st drink is discounted to ¥500 and thereafter a little over ¥500.
This event is as it says; language exchange - it is THE focus of the event
If you're a tourist interested in culture exchange and/or a friendly environment to speak to Japanese please join us too.
A breakdown of the event;
7:20pm - 7:25pm : Meetup time. Karasumori exit - by the turnstiles/改札口 - of JR Shimbashi Station. Look for the Meetup sign. If you decide to go directly please go from 7:30pm.
Celts is a direct less than 100 meters walk from Karasumori exit
7:30pm - 7:45pm : Get a drink & preparation time.
7:45pm - 8:15pm : 15 minutes of English conversation/practice followed by 15 minutes of Japanese conversation/practice. Let's try help each other practice as much as we can
8:15pm - 8:20pm : Break time.Do as you'd like
8:20pm - 8:40pm : 10 minutes of Japanese conversation/practice followed by 10 minutes of English conversation/practice. Let's try help each other practice as much as we can
8:40pm - 8:45pm : Break time. Do as you'd like
8:45pm - 9:05pm : 10 minutes of English conversation/practice followed by 10 minutes of Japanese conversation/practice. Let's try help each other practice as much as we can
9:05pm - 9:10pm : Break time. Do as you'd like
9:10pm - 9:30pm : 10 minutes of Japanese conversation/practice followed by 10 minutes of English conversation/practice. Let's try help each other practice as much as we can
9:30pm : At this time - after the solid & effective practice - we encourage you to continue practicing your target language with someone you chatted with earlier or make contact with someone you didn't get a chance to chat with during the event.
Joining fee :
International tourists : Free
Japanese ladies : ¥500
Japan based internationals : ¥500
Japanese gentlemen : ¥1 000.
- This format means you should have at least eight language exchange partners during the event. Please don't ask to change partners
- This event is for English & Japanese language exchange only. In future we might try incorporating other languages
- All levels of English & Japanese are welcome
- No teaching experience is needed
- This is a non smoking event. For smokers there's a separate smoking section
- If you're on the waiting list - if one starts - please rather join us another time.