Body Love Yoga - Thursday classes with focus on core and whole body strength, mobility and flexibility.
Yoga has been life changing for me and I believe that it can be healing for every BODY, no matter the shape, size, ability, age or gender. It is my mission to provide space to experience love and compassioon to heal the wounds, no matter what they are.
We have now two classes a week to provide a good balance between relaxation and flexibility but also strength and mobility. You can choose if you would like to take part in both or just one.
All classes focus on connecting with your body and mind.
Tuesday classes are gentle and relaxing yin yoga postures that are are designed to increase mobility and flexibility.
Thursday classes focus in particular on building core and whole body strength.
Every class ends with a guided mindfulness meditation and breathing exercises to allow you to relax and create more awareness to the present moment.
6 weeks course.
Classes are kept very small to give you a comfortbale and safe environment.
These classes are perfect if you:
- Feel uncomfortable going to general yoga classes.
- Feel unflexible but want to increase flexbility and mobility.
- Never done yoga before and want to give it a go.
- Have tried yoga before but it has been a while and wish to get back into it.
$99 for 1x class a week for 6 weeks (16.50 per class)
$180 for 2x classes a week for 6 weeks course (15.00 per class)
$70 for 4 classes pass (17.50 per class)
$20 for a casual class.
- Relaxing yin yoga with focus on mindfulness and flexibility: Tuesdays 5.45pm - 7pm.
- Classes with focus on strengt, core, mobility and flexibility: Thursdays 6.00pm - 7pm.
Booking is essential. Very limited spaces.
For questions, or bookings, email email@example.com or call 022 068 19 28
What other people are saying:
I have been going to Eugenia's yoga for 3 weeks now and I'm enjoying it so much. Eugenia is so paitent and helpful with everyine. She always explains what stretches we are going to do and the part of the body we are working on.