Open water course
Time to become certified diver to discover more than 70% of earth
OPEN WATER COURSE:
Open water course a certified course qualifies you to dive up to 18 meters in open water.
the course consists of two main parts:
- Physics of diving
- Gears of diving.
- Diving diseases.
- Others topics
- tasks and exams
- Confined water dives
- Open water dives
Fees: 2200 L.E
Fees 4200 LE
- All materials and gears
- Confined skills dives
- Open water dives
- All exams
- Accommodation and transportation
- Fit to dive and don't have any medical problem against dive.
- medical certificate from a doctor
- Sign all required papers and Eco policy.
- Attend to preparation session and pass theory exams.
- Pass all practical skills in the water.
* Passing the theory test not guaranty that you will get a license, you should pass all underwater skills also.
By full payment
- By Vodafone cash
- Phone cash
- Bank deposit
- Deposit through CIB ATM without need to Card or account contact us;
14 August at 11 pm OR fully booked.
Before 10 August 50% refund
After 10 August 0% refund
The World Underwater Federation was founded in 1959 and by now it comprises over 130 federations from 5 continents. In addition to organizing international underwater sports events, it is at the forefront of technical and scientific research and development. It can be associated with elaborating one of the oldest and most extensive dive training systems.
- Must respect the instructor and ECO group leader and your colleges.
- Must follow the course schedule and pass all exams and skills to get the license
- Mostly we visit natural areas, " please take nothing except photos and leave nothing ".
- Drugs, inappropriate behaviors are not allowed.
For more information, contact us on:- Phone : +2011 -51319988 - +2010-0 3515643
Email : email@example.com