Bean craft is a wonderful new alternative to making delicate, realistic sugar flowers. Neither fondant nor gum paste, this pliable material is made with lotus seed/ bean paste, without CMC added and 100% vegetarian. Bean craft flowers requires no individual wires to support the petals, giving it a more natural look when assembled while maintaining some measure of flexibility even after it's air dried.
*Sign up by 31st August to receive a specially curated bean craft starter kit worth up to RM200 for free.
Learning outcomes includes;-
- how to make bean paste/ lotus paste
- how to transform bean paste / lotus paste to Ready to Roll bean craft paste (no CMC added)
- how to make realistic flowers – rose & closed peony (beginner's class)
- how to make edible lace using beancraft paste (intermediate's class)
- how to make realistic flowers – ranunculus, open peony, lilac & eucalyptus (intermediate's class)
- colouring & shading techniques
- recipes provided
For pricing and other info please click - http://bit.ly/2eXtJuM