Join the special (Nordic) Salsa Camp in Cuba 2018, Easter tour, March 17 - April 2, with 15 days awesome adventure experiencies to Havana, Santiago and Baracoa with the best Cuba can offer in Salsa, Music, Culture and Nature.
You can sign up and read more about the tour and the Day-to-Day-program on : www.salsacampevents.dk
The tour is organized with the best KLM flight connection from Copenhagen and Amsterdam to Cuba, where we arrive to Havana at 18.15 in the evening on March 17th. - And departure again from Havana on Sunday April 1st. at 16.35 - So we have max. time in Cuba! - As a novelty you can join the group-tour from Copenhagen or Amsterdam - Using local KLM connecting flight from Billund, Oslo, Gothenburg, Stockholm, Helsinki, Hamburg and London among others, where we all meet in Amsterdam!
The Salsa Camp in Cuba 2018 Easter tour is a culture meeting adventure tour with focus on dance, culture and nature, where you will meet and expire Cuba and the Cubans through the dance and music. The tour is targeted salsa danceres in Denmark, the Nordic Countries and Northen Europe - From beginers to very advanced dancers. The program is flexible, so you can choose the degree of how much you will combine the dancing with culture events and nature trekking as well to choose between group activities and to explore on your own.
The tour is arranged in parthership with som e of the best dance schools and companies in Cuba including the Marisuri, Geldys Morales, Karelia Despaignes and the Tierra Kaliente dance schools in Havana - The Yanek Revilla and Sabor DKY dance school in Santiago and the Bara-rumba dance company in Baracoa.
The tour includes:
- Visum (which will be send to your private adress)
- Return flight, Copenhagen / Havana with KLM
- Return flight, Amsterdam, with possiblility to
change the group ticket to a connecting fligt from Billund, Oslo,
Gothenburg, Helsinki, Hamburg, London etc. paying an extra fee
for the change. (As sooner you sign up as smaller fee)
- Flight from Havana to Santiago de Cuba
- Bus from Santiago-Baracoa
- Flight from Baracoa to Havana
- All group transport internal in Cuba
- 15 nights in Cuba in double room with nice breakfast
Havana - 6 nights in casa particulares
Santiago - 5 nights in casa particulares
Baracoa - 4 nights at Hotel El Castillo
- 16 hours of common dance lessons with Cuban dance assistant
in the morning and possibility to buy private dance lessons and
culture excursions in the afternoon.
- 6 welcome and good bye parties with Cuban dance assistant,
shows, orchestres, animation, rueda de casino etc.
- Bus excursion to Viñales
- Beach tour and salsa boat event in Santiago
- Beach-river tour with orisha performance in Baracoa
- Top qualified English, Spanish and Danish speaking travel
guidance and servicies.
- Possibility for single room (1.900 DKK / 260 euro extra)
- Possibility to extend the flight ticket (Minimum 120 euro extra
for tickets in the same price range. You have to be quick if
you want to extend!
The total cost for the group tour package from Copenhagen in Denmark is 20.100 DKK or 2.750 Euro.
The price to join the tour package from Amsterdam is the above mentioned prices plus a possible extra fee to change the group ticket to Amsterdam from Billund, Oslo, Gothenburg, Stocholm, Helsinki, Hamburg, London etc. (Depending on how fast you are to sign up)
The price to join the tour directly from Cuba is 13.600 DKK or 1875 Euro for a double room and 1.900 DKK / 260 Euro additional for a single room.
The price does not include:
- Disease cancellation insurance and mandatory travel
- Private dance lessons and offered voluntary culture excursions
- Lunch and evening meals.
- Ultimate deadline to sign up december 31th. 2017
- Deposit 2.000 DKR / 300 euro. (paid when you sign up at
- Registration number: 5381 / Account number: 2658344
- IBAN account number: DK3553810002658344
- SWIFT adress / BIC: ALBADKKK
You can sign up here:http://www.salsacampevents.dk/index.php/da/tilmeld-dig-her-sp-1291324578/salsa-camp-in-cuba-2017-march-17-april-2
Enjoy the video with Salsa Camp in Cuba highlight here:https://www.youtube.com/watch
Watch more tour videos at the Facebook site here:https://www.facebook.com/salsacampevent.dk/
If you need additional information, please feel free to contact me on: Mob +45) 2323 5728 / Mail: email@example.com
Best Salsa Camp in Cuba 2018 greetings