Every Monday and Tuesday 5:30-7:30 pm
Ongoing Yoga Course: Year 1 (Still open for newcomers!)
Join us for an hour of Yoga practice followed by an inspiring lecture.
“This course is a genuine spiritual path”
This is an ongoing course where we dive into new theory and practice every week.
If you are looking for deep knowledge of yoga, profound practice, deep transformation, amazing explorations of your own inner world, this is your course :-)
Experience an extraordinary combination of traditional yoga methods and knowledge meant to bring a healthy development for each level of the human being: physical, emotional, mental, intellectual and spiritual.
THE KNOWLEDGE AND PRACTICE PRESENTED
In every class we practice yoga and meditation, and we will receive a new presentation and written material of spiritual techniques and spiritual knowledge which are always down to earth, full of sharp reason and real heart.
The theory gives the foundation for the practice while the practice unveils the real meaning of the spiritual knowledge.
Together the knowledge and the practice create a solid base of growth, increasing every week, brick by brick, bringing our lives to higher and higher levels of grounded awareness, of joy and love straight from the core of our being.
“Here you get the methods but also the inspiration and motivation to practice, to grow to transform to your highest potential”
- In-depth study and practice of each body pose (asana) with its effects on all levels, counter-indications and other remarks
- Assimilation of positive qualities through focusing on the intention of each pose, such as: clear focus, openness, courage and love
- Awakening of your latent potential will develop your drive and ability to fulfil your life-goals
- Receive detailed written course materials for every technique and subject each week
- Continuous learning process with each lesson building on the previous lessons
- This course is suitable for individuals and couples, open for any age and no background knowledge required.
THIS ONGOING YOGA COURSE IS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO:
- Dive deep and learn techniques from many traditions including Hatha Yoga, Meditation, Mantra Yoga, Yantra Yoga, Raja Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Swara Yoga, Kriya Yoga and more…
- Explore esoteric spiritual traditions from Asia and Europe
- Understand traditional yoga in its depth and have a powerful toolbox of spiritual techniques at your disposal to grow and transform your inner world
- Grow within a community
HOW TO JOIN THIS COURSE:
- No need to bring a yoga mat, cushion or blanket all are provided
- Wear comfortable clothing that you can easily move around in
- Try not to eat a heavy meal within 2.5 hours of starting
- Bring a pad and pen to take notes
- Arrive at least 10 minutes early so you can sign in and prepare
<3 Yoga practice offers:
... Health for your body
... Peace for your mind
... Enthusiasm for your heart
... Freedom for your spirit
200 THB for the first class.
800 THB per month after the first class.
(This includes 2 classes per week: Monday 5:30 - 7:00 pm & Tuesday 5:30- 7:00 pm).
Option to join the ongoing course online (via skype).
50% off for Thai citizens.
ABOUT MAHASIDDHA YOGA SCHOOL:
Our workshops, classes and retreats always offer in-depth knowledge of the ancient science of Yoga as well as the modern scientific viewpoint on the subject.
We practice heart-opening, interactive exercises and learn methods to use outside of the class.
All our classes, workshops and retreats are kept by qualified yoga teachers of Atman International Federation of Yoga and Meditation. All students participating in our ongoing classes, retreats and workshops are invited to consult our teachers regarding practice, health and lifestyle in order to receive support for their own growth and practice.
We are glad to meet you in person soon at one of our classes or events!
Blandine & Uriel
“If you are in Chiang Mai and you like Yoga but you miss meeting these folks, you have truly missed Yoga in Chiang Mai. Practical, unpretentious, heartfelt, scientific teaching. Give them a hug from me.” (Meredith, USA)
“Excellent, humane, funny, commonsensical and inspired teachers! Spirituality AND practicality! Healthy wonderful students AND raw chocolates!! Who could ask for more!!” (Summer)
“Every time I go to a yoga class or attend a retreat with Mahasiddha Yoga School, I grow by leaps and bounds. The events inspire me, challenge me, and guide me. The instructors are incredibly knowledgeable and truly live out their practice. I am so grateful to have found this school and this group of people to learn with!” (Cassie)
"The most incredible, spiritually awakening Yoga I have ever experienced! I came to Thailand to slow down for a bit and take an extended vacation so I searched for a good yoga program. I tried several, but Mahasiddha Yoga has changed my life. I went on their week long retreat, but have also continued to take the classes that are offered each week. It has transformed how I approach my yoga and meditation practice as well as how I see the world. The teachers give information about each posture that enable you to apply what you practice in everyday life. I didn't know yoga had specific postures to help me with my job and others with my relationships...postures specific to everything in life. I have already signed up for their next retreat and would recommend this to everyone! Absolutely amazing!” (Lela, USA)
49 Chang Lor Road (IDI Massage Building, 3rd floor)https://goo.gl/maps/tLBEx1tCqQN2