Night Trek to Matheran via Garbett Point (Saturday Night)
Type : Hill Fort
Height : 2625 ft above sea level
Range : Matheran
Grade : Easy
Endurance : 1/5
Fees : 750/-
Matheran is a most splendid hill station in Maharashtra . It covers an area of 8 square kilometres in Sahyadris. This spot was discovered in 1850 by Hugh Poyntz Malet, the collector of thane district.
The climate of Matheran is very cool. The most unforgettable thing about Matheran is deep forest and waterfall near by, especially in Rainy season.
The tentative itinerary for the Trek is as given below:
We will be starting with the Karjat Fast Local (time-table given below)
Time table are as follows:-
07:55 pm CST
08:02 pm Byculla
08:08 pm Dadar
08:48 pm Dombivali
08:57 pm Kalyan
09:01 pm Vitthalwadi
09:03 pm Ulhasnagar
09:07 pm Ambarnath
09:14 pm Badlapur
09:23 pm Vangani
09:27 pm Shelu
09:31 pm Neral
Meeting point : Neral Station.
09:45 pm : Introduction Round.
10:00 pm: Taxi To Dasturi naka
10:30 pm : Start Trek
11:30 pm : Reach Top,
11.30 Pm: Pitching Tent and music
11.45pm: Bbq,dinner(carry by participant)
12.00am: Off the day
06:30 am : Wake up, Explore Garbett point with beautiful Sunrise
07:30 am : Proceed to Dasturi Naka & Take Taxi to Neral Stn & Have Breakfast
09:30 am : Proceed to Mumbai
Start Return Journey
Note : This cost of the Event is Rs..750/-
Name of the account : Vinay k Gupta
A/c # 319102010805655
IFSC code : ubin0531910
Bank name : Union Bank of India
Bank Address : Princess street Branch, Mumbai.
*Once amount is transferred please send the transaction id/details and Participant name(s) via email/Whatsapp.
Contact (Call/SMS or Whatsapp):
Inclusive : Travelling from Neral Station to dasturi naka and back,
Entry Charges, Breakfast
BBQ material & tent charges
Adventure Geek Expertise
Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer.
Telephonic confirmation is required to confirm your participation.
Participation contribution is NON Refundable and NOT Transferable
List of Items to carry
1. Take a Return ticket to karajat
2. Torch with extra set of batteries
3. Ready to have some food (for dinner at midnight) like tapla,dhoklas, biscuit, cakes, chip, etc.
5. Snugly fitting canvas shoes / Sports shoes, Sewing kit, spare shoes laces
6. Rucksack / Shoulder bag which can hold following items
7. Water Bottle (2lts minimum) compulsory, Sun Cap, Spare Cotton Track pant & T- shirt.
6. Personal medical kit (personal medicines if any, prescribed by family doctor).
7. Light weight towel
- Camp leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Adventure geek reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- The campsite has a strict No Smoking/Drug/Alcohol Policy.
- All timings mentioned above are tentative.
If you have any special requests, feel free to ask the organizers, we will try and arrange it for you if possible.
Cancellation and Refund:
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
Call for Registration: 9004675388
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org