Selon le cas, de nouvelles dates appraîtront bientôt ou l'activité proposée sera définitivement supprimée.
Fri 23 February à 00:30/strike>
PLEASE NOTE: So that everyone has a fair chance to attend we are delaying registration until Thursday, February 1st at 6:30 p.m. EST. At which point registration will open giving everyone a chance to have seen this message.
We are hosting a second meetup in February featuring Mahbod Moghadam, Co-Founder of Everipedia. Everipedia was the first dApp partnership announced on the EOS platform and will play an integral role in the network's development over the coming months and beyond.
6:30 - 7:15 PM - Check-in, Drinks, Networking
7:20 - 7:25 PM - Opening Remarks
7:30 - 8:00(+) PM - Mahbod Moghadam Presentation
8:05 - 8:20 PM - Q&A
8:25 - 8:30 PM - Closing remarks
8:30 PM - 9:00 PM ET - Networking & Drinks
1. Event check-in is at 6:30 and Event end is at 9 p.m. sharp.
2. Check-in is required. You must bring proof of RSVP (i.e. your phone) and a photo ID.
3. Due to proof of check-in requirements by the venue, inviting guests is not allowed. Each guest must RSVP for the meetup individually (we're sorry!)
4. Light snacks and limited alcohol will be served. Eat dinner beforehand.
5. There is no official "after-party" but there are plenty of places in the area for any groups that wish to keep the conversation going!
Space is limited to 200. If you do RSVP please try to come as you will otherwise be taking the spot of someone else. Names will be checked at the door. If you cannot attend don't worry, we will be having more throughout the year.
We are charging a small $7 fee to cover event-related costs such as light food and alcohol. 100% of money collected goes toward funding the meetup events. A full breakdown of costs will be provided after each event.