Are we ready for another trip?
Ready to Cross the Border and see what Northern Ireland has to offer?
Join us next weekend November 17th-19th and we'll show you everything Belfast and it's surroundings has to offer.
Weekend ticket price is €70 which includes:
-Entry & tour of Giants Causeway & Rope Bridge
-Entry to the Titanic Museum
-Endless amount of craic
🔴TICKETS ON SALE TOMORROW AT 6PM IN THE BOOLE BASEMENT🔴
Come early to avoid disappointment as we only have a LIMITED amounts of tickets available.
Itinary (subject to change):
• Leave Castlewhite Apts. @ 7am
• Arrive in Belfast @ 3pm
• Unwind in Hostel, unpack, etc
• 7pm – Dinner time
• 10pm – Begin our night at Filthy McNastys ,
• Nasty wake up call @ 8am
• Giant’s Causeway trip and Rope Bridge @ 9am – 7 hour trip
• Back in Belfast by 4pm – get ready and have lunch in Belfast
• Unwind in Hostel, 5pm - Dinner time
You guys are set free in Belfast
• Dinner @ 7pm
• Back to hostel and get ready for night out
• 10pm – 2nd night out at Filthy McNastys
• Wake up call 9am
• Breakfast and check out of hostel
• Probably need to leave around half 10am
• Titanic Museum @ 11am
• Lunch @ 2pm.
• Leave Belfast at 6pm Arrive in Cork @ 11pm
• All be very sad that this amazing trip is over
• Sleep in own beds
Please note: only one ticket per student and must have valid UCC student card.