Hi everyone, we are begining our September Tournament Promotion Month, tournaments will be $2 entry so if you have been wanting to come down and check out the community September will be the time to do it!!!
Tekken7 - $2
Melee - $2
SFV - $2
Located at 1A Elizabeth St. Tighes Hill - the big blue building on the corner.
Recommended parking is across the road at the Tafe (2min walk)
Rego begins at 5.30pm with the event getting underway just after 6:30pm, if you're running late just send us a message and we'll register you. Tournaments generally end around the 10pm for those who make it all the way to the end but times do vary on entrants.
System: ps4 (4 set ups)
- Game version: Arcade.
- Pools into Double elim bracket
- Game Settings: 99 Seconds, 3/5 Rounds, 2/3 Games.
- The top 8 competitors will play 3/5 Matches (i.e. Grand Final, Winners Final and Losers Final only).
- If the players do not agree on a stage within 15 seconds, the match will be random stage select.
- There will be no customising colours, names or items at any time before or during a tournament match. Any player that does so will be given a loss.
Pools - First to 2
Pro - Double Elimination Bracket (first to 5)
Ametuer bracket - first to 2 )for those that get knocked out in first 2 rounds).
8 Minute Time Limit
Starter stages: Yoshi’s Story, Fountain of Dreams, Final Destination, Battlefield, Dream Land.
Counter-pick stages: Pokemon Stadium.
-Best of 3
-Rock off for inital stage strikes (1:2:1 format)
-Winner of the previous game gets 1 stage ban
-Counter pick stages before characters
-Daves Stupid Rule applies
-Top 8 (or any best of 5 matches) have no stage bans after the initial striking, DSR still applies.