Texting, Sexting and Instant Messaging...
The sexiest organ in the human body is the brain, so why do we spend so much of our efforts worrying about our anatomy? Why is every magazine or TV feature obsessed with faster orgasms?
Sexual language is the first step to extra excitement in the bedroom. With instant messaging driving all of our romantic interactions, mastering the art of sexy electronic communication can add a whole new dimension into your love life. But how do you talk sexy with confidence and success? The key isn't in sex-laden innuendos or boozy bravado it is about sensuality and understanding your partner. Simply expanding you sexual language skills can open up your existing relationship together or even save your relationship. Who wouldn't want to know how to start foreplay when you're both still sat in the office? Or with a carefully placed note in an underwear drawer?
Don't wait to get home...a text, WhatsApp or DM is your first step on the pathway to hot sex.
Andy Jones has written over 500 articles on sex, dating, and relationships and is the author of two successful dating columns as well as being a regular expert on daytime TV and BBC5Live. Whether its happening online or in the beds of the nation, Andy has been there - investigating polygamy, sex parties in London and exactly how private investigators trap a cheat.
What does the future hold for monogamy and what will relationships look like in the future? He can teach you how to spot infidelity and, even, how to get away with it.
Venue: Lighthouse Bar & Club, Shoreditch
Doors: 7pm / Talk starts: 7.30pm.
Tickets here: http://bit.ly/2vOfBKL
LDN Talks @ Night is a fresh new concept making "Tedx" style talks more accessible. We've pulled in an impressive array of leading entrepreneurs, movers & shakers, bright thinkers and incredible individuals to give you a different perspective, to enthuse and inspire!
Here are some other talks we are sure you might LOVE:
1. LDN Talks@Night|Is There Life After Death? http://bit.ly/2oZjetA
2. Dim Sum Talks| The Science of Sleep: http://bit.ly/2tFoimE
3. LDN Talks @ Night | The Future of Health: http://bit.ly/2s25Cxr
4. Dim Sum Talks| Secrets of Emotional Intelligence: http://bit.ly/2v1Fs1e
5. LDN Talks @ Night | How to Retire at 32: http://bit.ly/2tMhyaE
6. LDN Talks @ Night|Quit Your Job & Follow Your Dreams: http://bit.ly/2tFJuIZ
7. Dim Sum Talks| Can Technology Stop Us Ageing? http://bit.ly/2v1Hq1J
8. LDN Talks @ Night | How To Look After Your Brain: http://bit.ly/2tFnhuV