Puncture? Strange noises? Funky brakes?
Learn how to fix it!
Every Tuesday and Thursday at the Shrub!
The workshop is free to attend but if you're able to make a dontation towards the running of the workshop that's great. Parts (see below) available at very reasonable prices! We are only able to take cash payments.
See you there!
(please come early to avoid disappointment, especially if you have a lot to do - last entry 7:30pm)
p.s.: We have ...
– all the essentials such as allen keys, spanners, chain
tool and other friends
– puncture repair kits
– bike pump
– spoke keys
– wheel truer
– chain cleaning apparatus
– and other small tools which are too small to be
– all the grease and oil one could ever ask for
– inner tubes (common sizes)
– brake pads (we don’t have any funk for disc brakes)
– brake cables (outer and inner)
– gear cables
– and random second hand parts such as seats, wheels
(mostly 26), pedals, a curious variety of brake and gear
parts (all of the mentioned second hand parts are
subject to availability and randomness)
p.s. 2: Want to get involved?
Send an e-mail to email@example.com to find out more.