Sat 2 September à 00:00
Timezone : Paris (GMT+02:00)
7th ANNUAL LABOR DAY WEEKEND @ CAMP JEWELL!
Camp Jewell, 6 Prock Hill Rd., COLEBROOK, CT 06021
TO <a>SIGN UP</a>, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW!
Come <a>join</a> us for our 7th ANNUAL CAMP JEWELL LABOR DAY WEEKEND GETAWAY!
This is a 4 day weekend open to singles and <a>single parents</a> and their children that you'll never forget!
This trip is sponsored by Parents Without Partners Chapter #21
It includes housing, meals and all activities.
From Friday, Sept 1st at 6 PM to Monday September 4th Noon. There is no better way to end the Summer than with <a>friends</a>, your family and some camping without roughing it! That's right, out in the WILD with <a>indoor plumbing</a>!!!!
<a>SIGN UP</a> AND THEN EMAIL ME AT [masked]
I WILL TRANSFER YOU TO THE PAID LIST WHEN I RECEIVE PAYMENT. THANK YOU!
540 beautiful acres along the shores of Triangle Lake
A large dining hall, with the capacity to seat over 500 guests
We have 3 cabins for our group of 36, each sleeping 12 per cabin with 6 on each side.
Each cabin has 2 Shower rooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 vanities and a lounge area with <a>sofas</a>.
Three large meeting lodges
4 seasonal tree house cabins
Large outdoor chapel
Large outside amphitheater
Indoor climbing area
Indoor high ropes course
Outdoor high ropes course
3 low ropes <a>courses</a>
Arts & crafts studio
Lighted outdoor sports complex
<a>Candle making</a> studio
Sandy beach and waterfront area
Please note the following,
1. The price for the 2017 Labor Day Weekend Camp is per person $70 members $75 non-members. This includes, lodging, meals and activities.
2. The cancellation deadline will be July 31, 2017 for a full refund. If for some reason you can not attend and you are passed the deadline, we will try to sell your reservation to another member. In the event that we can not sell you reservation or part of, you will be responsible for all of the remaining unsold reservation.
3. ALL RESERVATIONS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE Unless you have discussed it with Sally or Francesca! You cannot transfer your own reservation to another person. We need to know and feel safe with the people who will be around our children.
4. If you are planning to attend please sign up ASAP
5. With your <a>checks</a> please send the following information which is required by Camp Jewell and for myself to arrange the bunking.
Name of Adult_________________________________________________
Names, ages and gender of children attending (If you have a young child which needs to bunk with you, please note it). ______________________________________________________________
City___________________________________________________________ State__________ Zip______________________
Please email me for my <a>address</a> and if you have any questions, my <a>phone</a> number is[masked]-0696.