Thu 21 September à 00:00
Timezone : Paris (GMT+02:00)
If you are frustrated by a lack of response from job ads, or feel like you are having trouble competing with your fellow job-seekers to get interviews, then this seminar is for you. Many rely too much on ads or search firms to get interviews, when in today’s economy most jobs are landed by networking and contacting people directly! A strong network becomes even more important when you are less than the perfect candidate for highly competitive jobs.
In this seminar, Robert Hellmann of www.hellmannconsulting.com will show you a strategy and specific techniques that you can apply immediately to improve results in your search, including:
· A ten-step diagnostic approach that will help you identify and correct the “real” problem
· How to build and use your network effectively.
· How to get meetings by contacting people directly who you don’t know.
· How to increase your response rate with ads and recruiting firms.
· Seven things to include in emails or cover letters, to get the meetings you want.
· How to structure a networking meeting.
· Specific verbiage and phrases you should use in your communications.