Janan Meat (The Abattoir)
We will be there to bear witness to the sheep before they enter the slaughterhouse and to document the innocent victims of the meat industry.
This is a peace-based approach and we are not there to harass the workers. Most of the trucks agree to stop so we do get to spend time with the sheep.
- Everyone is free to attend at whatever time they wish during the scheduled event times.
- Treat the staff at the slaughterhouse/passersby with respect and ignore any abuse that may be directed at us.
- Make sure not to walk or run infront of the trucks as they drive in.
- Speak quietly and gently to the animals so as not to distress them further.
- Take as many photos and videos as possible. Aswell as being there to comfort the animals we are there to show people the victims of the meat and dairy trade.
- Selfie sticks come in handy for taking photos inside the multi level trucks.